Dont nerf Liandra and her achivs plz =)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: PaulDousen.2619

PaulDousen.2619

Its not HARD, its not EASY, but its HARDER then all new content in GW2 for 1 year. Im like it. And love Light UP The Darkness ahiv. We need Titl reward for this =) Its show skilled players who know hot to play in GW2. Sory for my English. And plz give more challenges like this!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/L7aejqk.jpg

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: koolmutt.9827

koolmutt.9827

agreed /signed

15char

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Yeah.
/agree .

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Nah www achievements are much harder.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Albert Of Tyria.2149

Albert Of Tyria.2149

yea, totally agree!!!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Alibis.4079

Alibis.4079

/Agreed

Haven’t beat her yet but i’ve come soooo close. Want it to mean something when I finally do.

~SBI~
“Stick them with the pointy end.”

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Thomassassinate.9370

Thomassassinate.9370

I do not consider players who have beaten her skilled, she is easy, her location is just bad and the camera is horrible, all the skill that she requires is know how to dodge and good timing.

I hate bosses that have millions of hp like all other bosses, its refreshing to bring her in the game, but 1 shots aren’t the way to go when not everyone wants to be a zerger.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

Fix the camera, fix the bugs and fix the issues caused by having a zerg right underneath.

And this content is no different from what you’ve been getting with just about every single boss in the game. Instant kill AoE spam does not make for good boss fights. The sooner Anet learns this lesson the sooner we can get quality content.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: banana.9038

banana.9038

Not everyone plays thief. Would like to see a video of a warrior getting the 8 orb achievement.

Edit: Or even better, a video of each class doing it.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Need more people complaining about Black Powder and Heartseeker in this thread.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Theplayboy.6417

Theplayboy.6417

A title would be nice but might make some people rage and scream its impossible on their class. I was thinking a permanent access pass to the new VIP convenience area.

And whoever said WvWvW achievements are more difficult is completely lost. WvWvW achievements are the easiest to complete they just take a ton of time, years even. Time does not equal difficult. Making the top 100 in the sPvP Team Leaderboard I would consider more difficult.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Evolut.2398

Evolut.2398

If they nerf this too I’ll be pretty kitten ed… But hey, arenanerf will nerf anything these days it seems, like subject 7 and tomorrow Deadeye…

E V O L U T [TRA] [CC]
Champion Paragon – #Magswag

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Edewen.8304

Edewen.8304

After several hours of work I killed her. Frankly, best fight in the game. It requires skill with positioning, and a ranged weapon. Nothing about it is class specific and there is little to no room for error. Pure win in terms of design. Hard but doable yet not based on cheap tactics. with the exception of the blind. really anet, you are better then that.

If you haven’t gotten it. Keep working on it and get off the forums.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Kajin.5301

Kajin.5301

I love Liadri and all the queen arena gauntlet event!
No nerfs. In fact would be fun if Liadri 8 Light completion would give you Liadri pet BUT she’d also be followed by 3 tinier Dark Vision clones

Skysap & Qaju & Juqa -VILE- Desolation

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Becka Williams.4978

Becka Williams.4978

People don’t want hard content. They want content that’s hard for other people. This way, they can shift-click some doodad in Lion’s arch and know that not many people have it.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

A title would be nice but might make some people rage and scream its impossible on their class. I was thinking a permanent access pass to the new VIP convenience area.

And whoever said WvWvW achievements are more difficult is completely lost. WvWvW achievements are the easiest to complete they just take a ton of time, years even. Time does not equal difficult. Making the top 100 in the sPvP Team Leaderboard I would consider more difficult.

I bet its kind of hard kill dolyaks like 8 years. Probably much easier learn to play and kill some boss.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

People don’t want hard content. They want content that’s hard for other people. This way, they can shift-click some doodad in Lion’s arch and know that not many people have it.

^This……Wonder how many players repeat the fight after they beat it? I know I surely will not as I did not find it enjoyable.

Serenity now~Insanity later

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Toby.2357

Toby.2357

Fun has never been more autistic

Attachments:

Level 80 Kudzu Ranger – SFR

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

I dont think any real player is hoping for a nerf, just a bloody FIX of stuff that stops it from being fun hard to frustrating hard (and no before you say anything i got my mini).

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.