Immobilize

Immobilize

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zen.2450

Zen.2450

Why are all the bosses in the Gauntlet immune to immobilize. It’s an unnecessary mechanic which annoys me as it makes 1 of my 2 useful elite skills worthless, the one that does the most DPS for me. The other is pretty useless as it is, because pets are worthless in the Gauntlet anyways (always one shot dead).

Immobilize

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

During testing, they found that immobilize makes the boss fights incredibly easy to complete so they prevented it from being used.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Immobilize

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

During testing, they found that immobilize makes the boss fights incredibly easy to complete so they prevented it from being used.

Yeah, that was their reason. It kind of killed a bunch of engineer (at least) builds due to that. It would have been better if they could have had it convert immobilized to cripple when you’re in the gauntlet, or at least still have stuff trigger off the immobilize (even if it doesn’t immobilize them).

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Immobilize

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

Yeah, immobilizes would absolutely murder the challenge.

That said, I wish they had included it in the descriptions (or somewhere), that they were immune to immobilizes. Almost lost my first fight ever because I expected the guy to be immobilized at a critical moment, and he just ran through it.

Immobilize

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Psychol.5783

Psychol.5783

They can’t design these arenas properly so they break rules of this game, what an kittens.

Immobilize

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

Don’t play a ranger

Immobilize

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

Yeah, immobilizes would absolutely murder the challenge.

That said, I wish they had included it in the descriptions (or somewhere), that they were immune to immobilizes. Almost lost my first fight ever because I expected the guy to be immobilized at a critical moment, and he just ran through it.

I tried to block. Got owned.