Liadri 8 orb achievement bugged?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Souff.2671

Souff.2671

I need to confirm. I already killed her 5 times today with 8 orb hits. The confirmation, please see an attachment. She has 4 vulnerably before she dies. While doing, She lose 1 vulnerably, so she is hitted 5 orbs after shield’s broken, right? Is this surely bugging? Or 5 orbs = 5 Vulnerablies?

Attachments:

I’m not an english speaker. So my english is super poor. Very SOrry!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

There’s two possible reasons as to why the achievement is not popping for you:

1. Some people have reported that certain arenas seem to be bugged and are not granting the achievement. (Usually, they report that it’s the Sylvari arena causing this.)

2. I have a suspicion that, since the light crystals disappear after a certain amount of time, if the crystal disappears just as you’re throwing it, or even mid-flight, it doesn’t count towards the 8 hits on Liadri.

(edited by Zaxares.5419)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Souff.2671

Souff.2671

There’s two possibility reasons as to why the achievement is not popping for you:

1. Some people have reported that certain arenas seem to be bugged and are not granting the achievement. (Usually, they report that it’s the Sylvari arena causing this.)

2. I have a suspicion that, since the light crystals disappear after a certain amount of time, if the crystal disappears just as you’re throwing it, or even mid-flight, it doesn’t count towards the 8 hits on Liadri.

Ty for response. Just confirmed the reason is 1. Changed place Sylvari arena to Asura arena, I got it.

I’m dumbfounded at such a bug happenening in such a masochistic archive. Wonder how many players missed this archive since this bug. Though also I wasted 8 boosters since this bug, Anet probably wont recompense anything anyway, I know.

Attachments:

I’m not an english speaker. So my english is super poor. Very SOrry!

(edited by Souff.2671)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Nippe.2309

Nippe.2309

Tried doing it in the sylvari arena. Almost certain I hit her with 8 orbs. No Achievement.

Switched to asuran arena as suggested and got the achievement

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Raven Bloodshield.5472

Raven Bloodshield.5472

I’ve done this achievement thrice, yesterday even twice but no achievement, thx anet for no dev and/or support respond! give us our achievement!