Meatless Murder Chomper Bugged

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: TRON.1085

TRON.1085

Chomper is ignoring CC, immobilize, knockdown he is just ignoring completely and keeps on moving like nothing happened.

Also meat is dropped right on top of chomper so its instantly eaten making getting the achievement impossible.

More poor game design and rushed out buggy content.

gg.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Wallach.7291

Wallach.7291

I’m pretty sure all gauntlet bosses are immune to immobilize.

in Queen's Jubilee

TRON.1085

It’s definitely a bug because sometimes CC of any type works and sometimes the same types of CC don’t…

Then you have how often meat is being thrown is extremely rapid to the point it looks like a bug, as well as meat being thrown right on top of chomper making the achievement stupidly RNG luck to get.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Ant.3415

Ant.3415

He’s bugged in another way, and that’s the Meatless Murderer achievement. I did it 3 times last night without credit.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Elidath.5679

Elidath.5679

It’s definitely a bug because sometimes CC of any type works and sometimes the same types of CC don’t…

Then you have how often meat is being thrown is extremely rapid to the point it looks like a bug, as well as meat being thrown right on top of chomper making the achievement stupidly RNG luck to get.

Immunity to immobilize for all gauntlet bosses as been confirmed as intended by a dev. Apparently, allowing it woud have make the fights trivial (understandably).

As for the second point… yes. If the meat throw goes into machinegun mode, you are basically screwed.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Azraeel.1238

Azraeel.1238

Fear da maddafaka away!

On a serious note, focus the pet all the time, fear + cripple and you can get all the meat.

80 Necromancer (Main) | 80 Thief | 80 Guardian | 80 Warrior
Engineer and Elementalist in progress…

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

You not liking something does not make it a bug.

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I spammed cripple on him nonstop with caltrops on dodge and cripple on crit with pistols trait when I did it.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Johnson.3874

Johnson.3874

He is right. The achievement is bugged.
I did it 5 times in a row. Nothing. I kill Chomper first, prevent him from grabbing any meat. He doesn’t have the buff for the all fight, and in the end, I don’t get the achievement.
I spent more than two hours on that because I thought I did something wrong. And when five times in a row I literally WRECKED them, and did not get anything, I was sure it’s bugged.

And he is also right about the poor game design, the bad coding, and I may add the rushed and untested content. Every patch needs at least 5 others patches, and it doesn’t always fix everything.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Bovinity.8610

Bovinity.8610

I did it 5 times in a row. Nothing. I kill Chomper first, prevent him from grabbing any meat. He doesn’t have the buff for the all fight, and in the end, I don’t get the achievement.
I spent more than two hours on that because I thought I did something wrong. And when five times in a row I literally WRECKED them, and did not get anything, I was sure it’s bugged.

And he is also right about the poor game design, the bad coding, and I may add the rushed and untested content. Every patch needs at least 5 others patches, and it doesn’t always fix everything.

He didn’t say anything about that. He just thinks that being immune to immobilize is somehow a bug.

Any sufficiently advanced skill is indistinguishable from luck.

in Queen's Jubilee

TRON.1085

He didn’t say anything about that. He just thinks that being immune to immobilize is somehow a bug.

You talk so much crap, try reading the actual post before making stuff up.

I mention all types of CC randomly sometimes work and randomly don’t work. Its bugged.

Then add all the other bugs with queens gauntlet…and the crappy camera
Then add sometimes the poor design where he throws meat right on top of the pet…
Then add the “looks like a bug” where meat is thrown in rapid fire mode….
Then add how alot of it is based on RNG / Luck and not on skill level of the player

Then add when you finally do the achievement even with all those failed design issues and bugs, you don’t get the achievement because guess what? The achievement is also bugged!!!

Why would I manage to complete tier 3 last boss and then complain about an easier boss fight?

Think about it…

This has been the most buggiest content and patches to date as well as heavy client crashes effecting a lot of players. This is just another example why patches every 2 weeks is a bad idea. We are effectively still beta testing the game every 2 weeks…

(edited by TRON.1085)