Mini Concealed Q

Mini Concealed Q

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Rimu.7105

Rimu.7105

I been reading the fourms and I noticed a few that said the gauntlet might be back next year, or some of the fights will be added into the game…my question is…after this event is over, will there still be a chance to obtain the dreaded mini? I tried killing her to no avail, so many bugs in the fight, and so much lag, (I don’t lag outside the fight though) …I could list at least 10 things that bugged or glitches out on me during the fight…either way…I want the mini but I don’t see it happening unless there is another chance to obtain it at a later date.

Mini Concealed Q

in Queen's Jubilee

Rimu.7105

There is no physical way for me to kill her, its impossible…so does ANYONE know?

Mini Concealed Q

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

No one knows for sure, unfortunately. I personally think the mini will still be available when the Gauntlet returns, as Anthony did say the achievements would be completable then, but there’s been no direct confirmation about the mini.

Mini Concealed Q

in Queen's Jubilee

Rimu.7105

I really hope they do bring the mini back for round 2…I just having so little luck with the fight
(ghosts walking though the light wells, them getting a speed boost around me or so it seems, obstructive view hitting the orbs, the lights disappearing as I throw them, the shadow crash killing me randomly… the shadows spawning ontop of me auto-killing me..ect. You name it it has killed me in that fight, my favorite was the time I had TWO bosses inside there… the wind slinger girl from T1 and Darkness…much fun)