Need help with Liadri!

Need help with Liadri!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Isha.4278

Isha.4278

Im clearing out phase 1 everytime i do it, except those few times where i run out of endurance and everything else is on CD. What i am struggeling with is killing her in phase2 as a full zerker mesmer. I use a sword/pistol & sword/focus. what happens is that i start of nicely and actually do some damage to her, but then she jumps at me and then i am usually dead as i dodge roll away and find myself out of endurance when the aoe comes around again. I am at more than 200 tries now and this is starting to just become frustrating!

And for those who are coming here to use the arguement “but you dont have to do it” im not interested in that answer at all! as i want to do this, if i didnt want to do it i wouldnt have bothered asking for help or have tried on my own for 200 times.

Need help with Liadri!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Null.9743

Null.9743

Zerk Mesmer here, I had so much trouble with the Liadra fight at first.

Then I found this post by another mesmer, SallyStitches:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/jubilee/A-Guide-to-Liadra/first#post2577179

This was relatively close to the strategy I was already trying but seeing it all written out neatly was what I really needed. I beat it on my third attempt of the night after having read that post.

I highly recommend you use a the +40% Endurance Rate food which is like “Bowl of Orrian Truffle Stew” or something. That food literally saved my life and secured my victory.

Oh and in phase 2, you seem to be able to run either left or right of the safe spot 90 degrees to find the next safe spot. Just make sure you keep running the same direction, keep illusions on Liadra and you should have all your dodge rolls spare for emergencies/dodging Liadra’s cripple if she comes at you.

And equip a greatsword! You need that ranged damage in phase 2.

(edited by Null.9743)

Need help with Liadri!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Radu.1693

Radu.1693

If you don’t mind switching your build/weapons, I’ll make a quick video of doing it with my mesmer.

(edited by Radu.1693)

Need help with Liadri!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

moa morph?

-filler-

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

Need help with Liadri!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Radu.1693

Radu.1693

moa morph?

-filler-

It works but I never found it particularly useful.
Here’s a video the video I said I’d make.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzU03PqRKbw

(edited by Radu.1693)