No graphics issues here!!!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

I keep hearing A LOT about graphics issues, but only on reddit and the forums. From experience, ive tended to learn that people on these forums dont acc represent in game players. But really, I havent had a problem whatsoever with culling in pve, no framerate issue at all. I acc think its better for me. Less particle effects goin on made it easier. Along with that, I don’t see anyone in map chat having said they are experiencing issues(graphically) while zerging bosses. I don’t even have a great computer. Its ok and can run GW2 on high graphics(not ultra).

But really, is anyone else NOT having graphics issues?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

I am not having any either.
My performance is actually better and the particle scaling is great.

I was quite surprised to read all the issues here actually.
I think this might be more of an issue on very high end machines but that has always been the case.
The game seems to perform better on mid- high range pc’s

Gunnar’s Hold

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: FourthVariety.5463

FourthVariety.5463

Please list your machine and try to recreate some of the screenshots you have seen.

You say you do not have problems “in PvE”, but that is a rather broad description. Most players have problems specifically in Queens Pavilion due to the high number of players and monsters.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

Processor: Intel Core i7-3610CPU @2.30GHZ 2.30GHZ
Installated RAM: 16 gb
System Operating: 64 bit
I can run the system on high graphics, not ultra. Definitely not super sample or vertical sync.
I can run at about 20-40 frames per sec. In combat today in the zergs(including 30 some people) it has about 20-30 fps. Whch is surprisingly good. That was acc better than normal for me.
Heres a pic

Attachments: