No nerf for Deadeye?

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: ENDREBUILD.7053

ENDREBUILD.7053

So we get Subject 7 nerf, where deadeye nerf?

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Let’s nerf everything because bads.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Denial Of Service.5732

Denial Of Service.5732

Let’s nerf everything because bads.

if you dont know what people is talking about dont type or talk because it makes you look like a kitten.

Np people still making 20g/h sadly i dont have a guard so i can jump into the bandwagon.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

ENDREBUILD.7053

Ok i moved to 4 gambit farm of the charr on tier 2. Profit.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: XenusTEHG.1965

XenusTEHG.1965

No! Make it even stronger!
So my reflect could kill him faster.

sorry for my poor english

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

Nerfs for everyone. No farming allowed.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Sancrea.7496

Sancrea.7496

Maybe they should make it so block and reflect will actually affect his 1 shot 1 hit kill, cause i’m not a ranger that can use pet to tank it or XXX invulnerable skills.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

Reflects from guard do hit him and it’s overpowered in that fight.

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Oh you poor warrior, did someone nerf your farm……Time to scream that all else needs to be nerfed oc.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zantetsuken.9051

Zantetsuken.9051

Maybe they should make it so block and reflect will actually affect his 1 shot 1 hit kill, cause i’m not a ranger that can use pet to tank it or XXX invulnerable skills.

Ever tried learning to dodge roll?

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Sancrea.7496

Sancrea.7496

And what if i use exhaust gambit in order to get 5 gambit achiev?

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: painpainwo.9013

painpainwo.9013

yeah, it sucks.. too obvious and bias.

the latest update – Adjusted the rewards given for defeating Subject 7..

too obvious and unfair.. Arena net designed the boss and place it in the gauntlet,

people kill it non stop and arena net shrink the reward for this boss.. does it sound fair?

everyone can choose the way they like, some like to farm dungeon, some like to farm champion for boxes, whats the wrong for farming gauntlet?

As a player, We still work our kitten off to farm in either way, we just want some cookies. There are large number of players farming champion nonstop for containers, we are still doing repetitive grinding to earn some gold to enjoy in the game.

For the first time, this greatly dissatisfy me bout how arena net deal with stuff.

I demand an explanation from Anet

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

The explanation is that ArenaNerf doesn’t want you to farm. Period.
Every single time people find something to farm, they nerf it.
The reason? They want you to stay as long as possible in the game. If you go too fast, you might get bored and stop playing.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: TheKillerAngel.3596

TheKillerAngel.3596

NERF ALL THE THINGS!

Think stacking and skipping trash is cheap?
Read: Playing to Win.
Guide: How to play a Mesmer in dungeons.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

I never tried farming it or anything. What exactly was wrong with subject 7?

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: TheKillerAngel.3596

TheKillerAngel.3596

An endure pain/frenzy warrior in full zerk exotics with burst spec traits could load up 4-5 gambits and kill subject 7 in 10 seconds, making 50 or 60 silver.

Think stacking and skipping trash is cheap?
Read: Playing to Win.
Guide: How to play a Mesmer in dungeons.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

Oh yikes, dem pve zerker wars. Should have rolled one. I can definitely see why that change was necessary though with all the ticket drops other pve events and mobs are dropping.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Light.7493

Light.7493

Deadeye 1hit is going through my guardian invunr elite skill, wall of reflection, and even dodge rolls. Is this normal? What am i supposed to do when he fires from the opposite end?

(edited by Light.7493)

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Brutal Arts.6307

An endure pain/frenzy warrior in full zerk exotics with burst spec traits could load up 4-5 gambits and kill subject 7 in 10 seconds, making 50 or 60 silver.

30-40 silver considering you had to buy tickets, but yes.

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

Versus deadeye on my PW thief i have a 70% win rate , his Aimed shot is completely random and does 8-10k per , being im zerker i can’t afford to be hit by it but it has no animation with a decent cast time , u have about 0.5 sec to respond to it or lose 90% of your hp and volley kills the rest. Mess up and dont tele to him at the end for an interrupt and kiss your money bye.

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: painpainwo.9013

painpainwo.9013

i dont see any wrong here.
First thing, subject 7 is tier 3 boss.. how could Anet shrink its reward? reward should be equally.. this show unfairness

Two, some players put their effort and time to farm for tons of champion boxes and pray hard to obtain good items from the boxes (RNG)

some players like me with kitten kitten luck, could possible not getting any exotic for 5 days straight, hated the RNG. We prefer and also put our effort and time (like any other players) to farm at certain spot for stable gold. Then, we could use the gold to buy the items we like to enjoy the game. still count as contributing to the economy.. when players have no gold, who could buy from other players?

dont talk to me bout old players, they started earlier, those days gem were cheap 1g = 200gem above, precursor cost few gold only and tons of bug (karma bug, mystic forge, etc)

most of the players got their bags of gold from the golden days. and the player like us started late can only grind hard and pray hard with the RNG.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Psychol.5783

Psychol.5783

Deadeye is still farmable? I bought full exo ascended zerg and he’s teleporting too fast.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

The key to beating him is mitigating Volley , Aimed Shot and interrupting his final Killshot. I got it down to a science and the gold is pouring in…using a PW thief btw.

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

Deadeye 1hit is going through my guardian invunr elite skill, wall of reflection, and even dodge rolls. Is this normal? What am i supposed to do when he fires from the opposite end?

no, that’s not normal as far as i know, but you shouldn’t let him get so distant to begin with. guard has some great teleports, some with blinds too.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Odin of Ark.4860

Odin of Ark.4860

He’s pretty easy with a necro. Fear stops his head shot, when hes far i used the Staff number 5 and if hes near use DS Doom.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Broadicea.8294

Broadicea.8294

It does not hit you through Renewed Focus.

Retired. Too many casuals.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Reflections currently doesnt work on his Killshot , and Tier 1-2 coin rewards are significantly lower than Tier 3..

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Vanix.5016

Vanix.5016

right now i can easily kill deadeye with 5 gambits on my necro without having to ever move or dodge.
Fight start DS dark path to were he is use well of darkness and signet of spite and then use staff skill from 2 to 4 then switch to Scepter/Dagger and use grasping dead and can land an auto attack or two before he teleports at that time i use spectral grasp to pull him back to me and keep at him with the Scepter/Dagger then this is purely RNG when he will decide to teleport again as soon as he do that DS and fear him and again dark path, by that time he is with less than 4% hp.

Perhaps the only part were i always have a small risk to getting downed is the first time he teleports and spectral grasp decided not to work and not pull him to me but if that happens DS fear to make sure he doesnt snipe you.

(edited by Vanix.5016)

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Broadicea.8294

Or you can just kill him before he even teleports.

http://youtu.be/4osbm2Qj94s

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Yeah most people don’t have a guardian and even less don’t have a well suited one lol

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Broadicea.8294

Yeah most people don’t have a guardian and even less don’t have a well suited one lol

Well if you don’t have a teleport a pull works just as well, since his first teleport puts him right on top of your starting position. I can do it about the same speed (cooldowns included, so basically one kill a minute) on ranger, mesmer, and thief. It’s probably possible on warrior and engineer as well. I don’t know about elementalist but I’m sure lightning hammer could probably get it done.

But other than the class, zerking it up as much as possible is key. I suppose condition-heavy builds could do it too, but it’ll take longer.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

I’m trying to do it on my guardian now with 3 gambit. Usually got it to like 10-20% and he teleport and I didn’t even use fraity.

What I do now with my lack of dps, is I just aegis after he teleport, since I don’t have dodge roll with gambit. And renewd focus and another aegis etc etc.

But like Broadicea said, you can do it with other class too. Guardian actually take longer if you use class which use shorter cooldown.

(edited by laokoko.7403)

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

This dude is totally bugging out , when he teleports sometimes he wont even render till 10 secs later..and it happens consecutive times and when he does finally pop up he uses kill shot and his body is turned in a totally different direction…uuuuuuggghhh

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Psychol.5783

Psychol.5783

This video is plain bullkitten, I have exact same items, runes, sigils, skills and build as he and I even used +10% crit dmg food and I still can’t kill him fast enough, I only lost my kittening gold and badges for exotics not mentioning 80 tickets, I’m attaching screenshot as a proof. If you want farm gold then pavilion zerg is the best and you can even use mf gear.

Attachments:

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

can you use aegis or sword 3 for the deadeye’s aim shot?

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Brutal Arts.6307

This video is plain bullkitten, I have exact same items, runes, sigils, skills and build as he and I even used +10% crit dmg food and I still can’t kill him fast enough, I only lost my kittening gold and badges for exotics not mentioning 80 tickets, I’m attaching screenshot as a proof. If you want farm gold then pavilion zerg is the best and you can even use mf gear.

I’m not sure if you’re bad, trying to convince anet not to nerf it, or just sarcastic.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: KingClash.3186

KingClash.3186

I’m not sure if you’re bad, trying to convince anet not to nerf it, or just sarcastic.

Helps with 100% crit too, IF he lives and teleports sword 2 recharges right when he teleports… just hit 2 auto attack him 1 time make 30s. Its so easy maybe he didn’t watch the video rotation.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

No , let me tell you the issue with the people who keeps saying it doesn’t work. I started with the warrior Subject 7 one , watched it and was like ok time to farm this doesn’t seem to hard , till i actually tried and he killed me 40x to my 10ish kills on him in 3 hrs. I was completely infuriated but i didn’t once give up , the thing is you HAVE to get a PERFECT rotation off , 1 mistake and you lose all funds its simple as that. So since 7 was nerfed i had to move to something else and i sure wasn’t about to zerg champs because i want to play not fall asleep .

I migrated to Thief versus Deadeye since i was a bit irritated at the fact i watched that above vid and couldn’t replicate it due to the simple fact i didn’t own one (Guardian)…sooo i tried farming Deadeye with 4 gambits over and over and over…he killed me well over 60x and i killed him about 10ish times before i got the PERFECT rotation, sigils and utilities . Another thief spectated me kill Deadeye with deadly efficiency (every 15 secs) and asked what were my set up and we discussed it and now with a bit of practice he has it down to a science just as i do.

TLDR: Repetition , can’t replicate what you seen in the vid off the bat unless you know the class like the palm of your hand and recognize EVERY rotation .

(edited by TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586)

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Pinkey Flowery.7018

Pinkey Flowery.7018

Um if you’re using the utilities in that screenshot in the fight you’re doing something wrong. Also, I’m using yellow Berserker gear to farm this guy.

Edit: You’re also not using the same gear. He has full Berserker. You have some Cavalier and Valkyrie mixed in.

(edited by Pinkey Flowery.7018)

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: charter.4095

charter.4095

The video definitely works. I have worse gear than that guy and kill him easily every time using just WoR. While practicing for the 5 gambit achieve, I would handicap myself on purpose and still try and kill him. I didn’t pop VoJ, took off bane signet, SY on cooldown and still kill him with ease (with 4 gambits) every time. Literally all you need with guardian is to immediately use sword 2, then WoR.

Thanks so much to whoever made the video!

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lucius.2140

Lucius.2140

Bad timed rolls, but it go for reflection.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lucius.2140

Lucius.2140

Lol i farm the 3 boss of tier 3, i hope they dont nerf my reward…
Pd: Make it stronger, its a piece of cake with gambits and all.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Broadicea.8294

No, you don’t have “exactly the same” stuff as I did. Perhaps you transmuted your sword/focus, but those look like rares and not exotics. Your backpiece is not ascended, and there’s no berserker spineguard above masterwork as far as I know. You’re using Bagh Nakh and Rurik’s Royal Signet, which are not berserker (although I am using a Zerk/Valk amulet). If I had to hazard a guess you’re probably not using Runes of the Scholar. You are probably not using the same trait setup as I am either. Your utility bar also doesn’t have Wall of Reflection, which is a key component here. I use foods even though they’re not necessary- a maintenance oil to improve crit chance and a butternut soup variant for more crit chance and crit damage. There are also strength boosters to help, and of course you could easily build up Bloodlust or Perception stacks below (I recommend Bloodlust, since with all the above setup and consumables you’ll be very nearly at 100% crit anyway).

An easy way to tell if your setup is right is to see how much damage Dunwell takes from a reflected Volley and your Shield of Wrath explosion. Volley should hit between 8 and 11K. Shield of Wrath should hit for like 5K if it doesn’t crit and 11K or so if it does. Watch the video and try again, perhaps post a screenshot of your combat log if you still can’t get it down.

(edited by Broadicea.8294)

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Shoe.5821

Shoe.5821

I’ve been using Invader Berserker sword with a Sigil of Rage (1.03 gold, some badges) and a rare focus (0.2 gold) along with my half completed Celestial armor,3 Rampager rares, and Runes of Altruism. I also have 2 yellow and 2 green berserker trinkets with the Eyes of Abaddon. Hardly an ideal loadout, but pretty decent crit damage.

Once I fiddled my traits and got a rotation down i could kill Deadeye pretty reliably. At first I used Butternut Squash (no oil) but as i got better i didnt need it.

Staff 4 as your porting in, mash Save Yourselves, Judges teleport, and Wall of Reflection in that order. Whale on him with the Sword 1, Sword 3, and Focus 5. When he ports hit Sword 2 and continue whaling on him. If I did it right he’ll die before he ports again. If I did it too slow, he’ll port again and I’ll sword-2 after him. Often he will get me down at this point but i’ve always nailed him when im down unless i really screwed up (like swapping weapons wrong or having the wrong skills).

This is with Burning, Frailty, Cripple, and no-dodge.

Using the Mistfire Wolf elite, I’ve killed him with those +Squeamish and those + Crowd Favorite, but not reliably and not both at the same time.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

Anet should have removed ALL the cash from the rewards from these gauntlet matches. They are not about farming cash. Their form factor can’t support farmers flooding the queues.

They should reward tickets . Higher level boss……more tickets.

Welcome to the two week, ill thought out, ill balanced content. Thumbs up Anet.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Shoe.5821

Shoe.5821

If they didnt award cash I couldnt afford to keep playing the arena lol.

Arena farmers are an incredibly small minority, and the exploitable arenas can be tamped down without necessitating removing cash rewards.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Firebaall.5127

Firebaall.5127

If they didnt award cash I couldnt afford to keep playing the arena lol.

If the matches awarded tickets for wins instead of cash, you could.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Well if you don’t have a teleport a pull works just as well, since his first teleport puts him right on top of your starting position. I can do it about the same speed (cooldowns included, so basically one kill a minute) on ranger, mesmer, and thief. It’s probably possible on warrior and engineer as well. I don’t know about elementalist but I’m sure lightning hammer could probably get it done.

But other than the class, zerking it up as much as possible is key. I suppose condition-heavy builds could do it too, but it’ll take longer.

Currently running it with 4 gambits in a full rabid condition engineer in about 20-30 seconds. Start with the toolkit pull, apply flash grenade, pump all grenades, use static shot and blowtorch followed by pry bar, then Elixir U and spam grenade 1 and 2 until dead. Could probably do it with 5 gambits since condi build not really affected by squeamish. Will try soon.

Edit: Beat it with 5, but he teleported away before dying and I was downed. Definitely safer with 4. Will try to optimize for 5.

(edited by Nevets Crimsonwing.5271)

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

ENDREBUILD.7053

Well the fact is i on my 80 warrior bought all berserker RARE gear. I was doing Subject 7 with 4 gambits easy. Now i just farm tier 2 Charr. Similar profit. Not bad for Rare 80 gear but i would loved to have a mesmer to farm deadeye with 5 gambits.

No nerf for Deadeye?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Frost.8263

Frost.8263

Warriors can 5gambit farm deadeye easier than they could 4gambit farm ooze so I imagine it will be nerfed soon