Pirates as Thief

Pirates as Thief

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: neol.5438

neol.5438

As the title suggest I reached the boss of tier 2 and im sturggling quite a bit.
I use thiefguild and pistol/pistol. Like this i get down the first enemy in almost an instant. However, after that I’m kinda lost. I feel like i deal no dmg to them, running out of time or dying due to my lack of damage.
I’d really love some advise on killorder, equipment and general strategy.
Hope you can help me.

Pirates as Thief

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Milennin.4825

Milennin.4825

I made a video on how to kill them as a Thief: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw0FyF3Elh4&hd=1

Just who the hell do you think I am!?

Pirates as Thief

in Queen's Jubilee

neol.5438

Thanks, seems like an interesting strategy. I’ll try it as soon as I get some tickets

Pirates as Thief

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Heizero.9183

Heizero.9183

I went 0/30/0/30/10 with full valkyrie gear (Power/Vitality/Crit damage) and used p/p and s/p. p/p for the first kill on one of the ranged enemies with thieves guild and then stacked the others up to burn them down using pistol whip.

Commander Unyielding Shadow – Human Thief
Champion Shadow
Better Luck Next Time [BLNT]-Sea of Sorrows

Pirates as Thief

in Queen's Jubilee

neol.5438

I used Milennins setup, just with condition gear. worked like a charm, beat them on first try no problem at all

Pirates as Thief

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I was P/D & Shortbow, 0-0-30-20-20, Carrion. Sigs: heal & speed, Caltrops, Thieves Guild. I think I had the power sig too.

I pretty much just dropped caltrops on the healing pirate while kiting, then take out the melees, finally cannon guy. Shortbow has the evade with the cripple on it and bounces, offhand dagger is a bouncing cripple with the torment backstep on #3. That’s pretty much it.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

Pirates as Thief

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Valts.6703

Valts.6703

Managed to do it with full zerker setup, used regen buffs and food. Pistolwhiped them 1 by 1. Used thieves guild for the elite to spike down one target asap. Withdraw for healing and extra dodge.

Pirates as Thief

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

dagger/dagger (or shortbow) AoE bleeds everywhere. since one of them denies you stealth, BS burst builds wouldn’t work until that character was dealt with.

i found that condi builds worked the best for most gauntlet fights, including liadri.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell