Please nerf Light Up The Darkness achievement

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Berserker.9372

Berserker.9372

Can you pls lower the difficulty of this achievement? Maybe lower it to 6 orbs or something? It’s near impossible to finish it without a good amount of luck. Thanks.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: eekzie.5640

eekzie.5640

What part do you need luck for?

All the vision spawns + vortex spawns are 100% not random, so that removes the ’’luck’’ chance.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Crovax.7854

Crovax.7854

Can you pls lower the difficulty of this achievement? Maybe lower it to 6 orbs or something? It’s near impossible to finish it without a good amount of luck. Thanks.

That’s the point.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Korval.3751

Korval.3751

/signed

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

No, i actually have it done with 8 and i don’t want it to be taken away

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

the simple problem with this achievement is, that not every class gets treated equally which is in my opinion an ABSOLUTE NO GO for an achievement where everyone should have the same chances.

thats just a very bad move to screw some people over..

Reaper – AnguĂ®sh

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: ESKan.6782

ESKan.6782

No, don’t nerf it. It’s the first achievement that actually feels like an accomplishment! Personally, I want more of those in the game, not only in temporary content.

I want to feel a sense of achievement when getting those difficult ones, not relief it’s over.

[PD] – Far Shiverpeaks.
Nameless Inversion/Ascension/Evasion/Ruination/Impression/Perdition/Compassion/Tactician
Guild Wars 2 will be an amazing game when it’s finished. Compare Prophecies to EotN!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Korval.3751

Korval.3751

No, don’t nerf it. It’s the first achievement that actually feels like an accomplishment! Personally, I want more of those in the game, not only in temporary content.

I want to feel a sense of achievement when getting those difficult ones, not relief it’s over.

97% of the players who somehow manage, if ever, to complete it will not feel joy when it is done. They also represent over 90% of the players who buy gems. Who is Arenanet going to make happy? Those who PAY to keep the game alive… or those who CRY for more uber difficult content that only a small percentage will ever complete?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Patrikan Habaton.2548

Patrikan Habaton.2548

they can nerf it… if they give an extra title to all those who have done it with 8 during Queens gauntlet:)

first scale 81 fractals

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

97% of the players who somehow manage, if ever, to complete it will not feel joy when it is done. They also represent over 90% of the players who buy gems. Who is Arenanet going to make happy? Those who PAY to keep the game alive… or those who CRY for more uber difficult content that only a small percentage will ever complete?

95% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Sorry, carry on Michael Pachter.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief