Queen's Gold Farming Summer Edition 2013

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Silentstorm.7531

Silentstorm.7531

I wanted to get this information out to you guys while it’s valid. Because it may not be here forever or even be valid after this month. I touch on farming in the Queens’s Pavilion and out in Queensdale. All of this is very lucrative for you to do. That goes a long way towards achievements and money goals. Not to mention makes the journey to legendary items just that more easy.
==============
Queens Pavilion

First up the Queens Pavilion method is easy. Follow the pack have plenty of bag space. And constantly put up items on the Black Lion market. For constant easy money flow it’s pretty to watch. Every 5 minutes or so two bosses will spawn. Everyone in the zone will zerg their faces off at them. Stay with those groups, and kill both bosses. You get a lot of drop loot so magic find is a must. The more you have the better your funds will be. Bosses drop exotics bags in Queens Pavilion. These have a chance to drop exotic items that even still now can go for several 100g. It also drops mats that sell for even 1g a piece. You can basically see here how speed actually is important.

The key here is you not so much the area. How fast can you move vendor throw things up on the auction? The faster you move the more you make. So this brings urgency to how dedicated you can be. Another thing to note if you have a zerg group doing Destroyers in between boss spawns. That’s zero downtime which makes it even more on how fast can you cycle through loot. So for the first time in the game you have an area that can be constant grind money flow. This method easily nets you 10-15g as long as you stay active every wave for an hour. If you get the system and method down that average gets better. As you learn to be faster and cycle through loot. The average can also sky rocket if you get lucky exotic bag drops.
================
Queensdale Champions Cycle

Now next I want to talk about farming Queensdale next. I show you guys the path I suggest and it’s variations. In no way is this “perfect” but it works. And well if you can get the server to all work together. People know who I am a bit, so they listen slightly lol. What you want to do is start from the Cave Troll Champion. Migrate north east of that to the bandit cave. Next take on the Bandit Champion. After that move to the Phinney Waypoint west of that is an Oaktree Champion. Once he is down move to the Khyrton waypoint to the north east. From there take on the champion spider North East of there.

Here’s the variation you can take on the spider or if the wasp champion is up at the logging camp. You can take her down then take out the spider and wait on the bore. But I don’t suggest that because you have ten and a half minutes to get back to the troll. So you can start the cycle again. So it would be this cycle to be safe; Troll, Bandit, Oak, Spider, and Boar. Then back to troll for the win.
============
Which is better?

Now you’re say why the hell would I do this? Well in the pavilion you usually take on two bosses every 10 minutes. Because of the length of time to beat them, and the respawn time. This means only 2 exotic bags in 10 minutes. This can be altered by good players dropping bosses really fast. But I’m not sure that matters maybe someone can test that idea out. And see if bosses still wait 10 minutes in cycles anyway. Out in Queensdale you will be taking on at average 5 bosses in 10 minutes. Downside to that is you won’t always get exotic bags out in Queensdale. But as you can see in this video I got 5 of them in a row. So that’s 5 lottery chances at an exotic skin which is nice gold.

The average of Queensdale is a little lower than the Pavilion. Because it’s a lesser stream of loot. But it has a higher potential turn around due to exotics chances and RNG. So I leave it up to you on which is more beneficial. I’ve had 100g days from both and had times where nothing would drop. But I at least had the bare minimum 10g per hour. Good luck out there good hunting be legendary.
============
New Orr Gold Farming Tactics Non Exploited

Well now we have a new triangle for Orr. It’s a rather large one but boy is in lucrative to do it. I laid out a good route and champion rotation. That gets you easily 20-30 loot bags in a half hour. Follow your commanders they usually know what they’re doing. And might already know this, or will after this video. Also note it’s good to have res skills and a lot of healing. Makes life a whole lot easier and fun for you.

(edited by Silentstorm.7531)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Cursed Shore champ farming is way better than both of these.

1.) Static champions that do not upscale respawn in 2-3 minutes and they do not take forever to kill.
2.) The Glided Coffers drop both entropy and genesis, which sells for around 200g. Bags are also guaranteed exotic (as opposed to Queensdale champs)
3.) If you have a large enough zerg that can farm anchorage, you can get 30 boxes in 10 minutes. Event respawns in 5 minutes.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: XcmGT.3847

XcmGT.3847

Cursed Shore is plagued by culling, terrible commanders, and bugged mobs so you can’t get loot from them…Frostgorge has 6 champs on a route with less way pointing than CS and stupid commanders can’t mess it up…

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

Gods save the Queen!

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Exasol.2765

Exasol.2765

Or you can gauntlet gambit farm deadeye for 30g/hour and make much more than any of these with minimal effort

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: AcidicVision.5498

AcidicVision.5498

I prefer Pavillion farming while the event is active. I have a current need for T6 mats and a ton of ecto, and QP just seems better for it. With 300% MF rares I can salvage come at a pretty steady stream and claws/dust/scales/blood come at a fairly even pace also.

Now I Understand that Cursed/Frost can yield triple the boxes in the amount of time. And one drop from those could be a few 100 gold to buy whatever I need. I’ll definitely be doing that after the Pavilion shuts down. But I know I can go into Pavilion and score 10-15+ T6 and 5-10+ rares, on top of silver and vendor trash within an hour. I gave Cursed Shore and Frostgorge an hour each yesterday, opened over 100 boxes, and got less than 10 T6, 1 rare, 0 exotic.

And one point I would criticize in the OP is thakittens a waste to farm detroyers between every boss cycle. And its progressively getting worse. Their main drops are claws and destroyer lodestones, and those have both crashed in value because of the farm. Lodestones from 1.2g to 55s, Claws from 16s to 8s. It is more lucrative to farm bags from Bandits and Pirates.

The Kismet
Dragonbrand

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Syosha.5917

Syosha.5917

Ha…just go farm centaurs. I’ve gotten a few charged lodestones from those bags.

in Queen's Jubilee

Silentstorm.7531

I added Orr because people asked to see it rather. “Aggressively” in my pm box. I tried to get a valid strat on Frost but no one seemed to be doing it. I’ll try again another day on different servers.

in Queen's Jubilee

Silentstorm.7531

I’m going to add Frostgorge and Mentrica Province later today. The non get you in trouble ways of course.

in Queen's Jubilee

Silentstorm.7531

Frostgorge Champion Farming Cycle= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ewn3y-y0do

This is the third and most likely last one. I’ve been all over the game testing cycles. And the last three videos I made seems to be the best bet. For Frostgorge the cycle starts at the Northwestern most way point. You start by taking out the armored fish there. And proceed to take down three more quick bosses.

Takes you no less then 3-4 minutes if that. You then head to the Skyheight way point. And take out the Drake Champion Northwest of there. Be fast or you may miss out on the kill. From here depends on your commander. Because I have seen several methods on what to do before heading back to the armored fish champ.

Most popular right now is farming the Aetherblade champs in the Skyheight Area. But the lazy boy way which maybe better. Is go to the Earthshake way point take out the troll to the west. Then head back to the fish for a easy lazy boy 6-7 exotic bags in 9 minutes. Other variations to this method exist of course. This is just the way I seen it done on 5 servers.

in Queen's Jubilee

Silentstorm.7531

For whatever reason I can’t edit the original post. No reason in making another post. So here is what I promised Frostgorge. Forget Mentrica that isn’t worth it right now.