Queens Gauntlet rant

Queens Gauntlet rant

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Aidan.3791

Aidan.3791

I really do not like this ’community’ update. I’m sorry, but its true. I do not enjoy waiting 10 minutes to play with new content. Thanks for listening.

Queens Gauntlet rant

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

If you’re going to rant, it needs to be multiple paragraphs if not pages long. This is merely expressing an opinion, one that I personally do not share.

Interesting enough, after work yesterday I was finding the waits were well under a minute.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Queens Gauntlet rant

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Aidan.3791

Aidan.3791

No, it doesn’t NEED to be multiple paragraphs. If I say my thread is a rant, it’s a rant. Now please leave

Queens Gauntlet rant

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

Whew fiesty , come down lady and lets form a constructive discussion about why you’re upset , maybe we can soothe your tension.

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

Queens Gauntlet rant

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: OverlordOutpost.5961

OverlordOutpost.5961

rant (rnt)
v. rant·ed, rant·ing, rants
v.intr.
To speak or write in an angry or violent manner; rave.
v.tr.
To utter or express with violence or extravagance: a dictator who ranted his vitriol onto a captive audience.
n.
1. Violent or extravagant speech or writing.
2. A speech or piece of writing that incites anger or violence: “The vast majority [of teenagers logged onto the Internet] did not encounter recipes for pipe bombs or deranged rants about white supremacy” (Daniel Okrent).
3. Chiefly British Wild or uproarious merriment.

You’re not ranting; you don’t even remotely fit the definition of ranting. Just SAYING you’re ranting and then stating an opinion in a polite and calm manner doesn’t make it a rant.

Queens Gauntlet rant

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

Defcon 1?
15 char.

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

Queens Gauntlet rant

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: AcidicVision.5498

AcidicVision.5498

Definitely not a rant. More like a mildly agitated tweet.

The Kismet
Dragonbrand

Queens Gauntlet rant

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

More like “stern expression of disapproval”. (but that would make a longish title).

Having to wait for Gauntlet fights IS rant worthy, but needs to be expressed properly (I’m not planning on doing the Gauntlet, so I’ll pass on it).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

(edited by Brother Grimm.5176)