Serious Bug in Q. Gauntlet

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Xehanort.4589

Xehanort.4589

It happened that i entered the fight with another player where there were subject 7 and Deadeye Dunwell together. Dunwell died first and now i can’t fight Subject 7 anymore. If i talk to the ringmaster he sends me against Liadri, see pic:

Attachments:

in Queen's Jubilee

Xehanort.4589

No dev response?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Robert Hrouda.1327

Robert Hrouda.1327

Content Designer

you posted this at 5am, and didn’t get a response for 3 hours, so you bumped your thread. It is now 8:30am… you need to give us some time to get here in the morning, lol.

I’ll alert our QA to this potential, and make sure it gets investigated. Any further information you may have will help.

It’s annoying that Developers don’t respond when players point bugs in this current Living World. For example, I’ve been QQ’ing on GW2 Forums because I can’t use the Tokens in Account Wallet to craft stuff on Mystic Forge.

We don’t reply to every single bug. More often than not we’re made aware of it, and then start doing something about it. This is something we are aware of.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

you posted this at 5am, and didn’t get a response for 3 hours, so you bumped your thread. It is now 8:30am… you need to give us some time to get here in the morning, lol.

I’ll alert our QA to this potential, and make sure it gets investigated. Any further information you may have will help.

You’re a game developer. You’re not allowed to go home, or sleep for that matter, unless it involves sleeping directly in front of your computer with an alarm that wakes you up every time there’s a forum demand of you.

Didn’t you see that in the job description? It’s so hard to find good help these days…

Thanks for looking into that. I haven’t come across it yet, but should be to that point soon enough.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

Robert is by far the most engaged dev who will also post on forums and acknowledges bugs/player concerns.
I’d give you a promotion if you were working for me!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

It’s annoying that Developers don’t respond when players point bugs in this current Living World. For example, I’ve been QQ’ing on GW2 Forums because I can’t use the Tokens in Account Wallet to craft stuff on Mystic Forge.

Wow…how self centered. Maybe nobody is responding to you because of HOW you are QQing. Chill out.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: A Massive Headache.1879

A Massive Headache.1879

Are you not able to talk to the fight manager and get subject 7 from there?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

We don’t reply to every single bug. More often than not we’re made aware of it, and then start doing something about it. This is something we are aware of.

Sounds like you guys need to borrow some of Jennah’s robots to run things while the humans sleep. I’m sure nothing would go wrong.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Tagus Eleuthera.7305

Tagus Eleuthera.7305

Haha… classic dev response. I like it when they respond like a normal human being would, instead of a corporate marketing drone.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Miss S C H W E I Z.7024

Miss S C H W E I Z.7024

i wasted sooooo much tickets on this ******* bug…… hope Anet is giving some tickets to everyone ^^

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Haha… classic dev response. I like it when they respond like a normal human being would, instead of a corporate marketing drone.

I’m amazed at the patience that the devs have. They probably have a pinata at the office that they invite any of their workers to beat down whenever they are stressed and want to rant. And instead of candy falling out, stressballs fall out. I bet Colin’s desk is full of them!

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Queen's Jubilee

Xehanort.4589

Subject 7 was my target while dunwell was the other guy’s target. Since dunwell died first it counted for me like if i had slain dunwell and skipped subject 7 totally. That’s why i can’t fight subject 7 anymore.

in Queen's Jubilee

Xehanort.4589

Thank you for the fast fix

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

What’s next Robert, you also need food? Sleep? =)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lafiel.9372

Lafiel.9372

Culling issue and not seeing red circles is also a big one…

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zacchaeed.2834

Zacchaeed.2834

Since when were developers allowed to sleep? Shouldn’t they be on call 24/7 for the nearest tantrum throwing consumer?

;)

Tarnished Coast
Zacchaeed – Warrior | Alfvaldr – Guardian