Some cages are bugged - perma knocklock

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

If you are experiencing a nigh-permament knocklock in the Gauntlet fights, and you do not see any tornados around you, it means you’re in a bugged cage. Just pick another one and enjoy your fight.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Paulytnz.7619

Paulytnz.7619

Meh I don’t need any bugs for this fight to screw me over, I’m an Engi and we have the crappiest stability in the game – 50% chance for a 5 second stability. If it fails then a 60 sec cooldown. I can’t do this fight without stability it seems as I AM perma knocked down and I CAN see the tornado’s…….

Seems like they really DO want everyone to go zerker as everyone is telling me you don’t need stability if you kill her fast enough, well if I could stand and damage her then maybe but hell I can do that………..

Since when did this business of being a hero become being a business?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Robert Hrouda.1327

Robert Hrouda.1327

Content Designer

we’re aware of and working on a fix for this. Thanks for reporting it.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

During the fight with tornados, just be extra careful about their pathings and dodge through them (not away, just through).
Another bug is that other mechanics of previous fights also sometimes stay – i had two power orbs remain from another player’s fight with the mongrel when i attempted the ooze, etc. They were fully working.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Thalfon.1269

Thalfon.1269

Oh, this would’ve made life easier. I just went back and did it with absurd amounts of stability, and bleeds that would last beyond that lol. Yay for 10/0/30/0/30 ele builds. o_O

Eredon Terrace – Elementalist

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Chrispy.5641

Chrispy.5641

I had an interesting bug where the last guy’s Oozes didn’t disappear, and my next fight was…Liadri the concealing dark. The next guy who went after me had the same problem, those little oozes wouldn’t disappear! Amazingly I survived for more than 4 seconds before I died a horrible death of darkness and drowning in jello. I tried to for a few minutes, but couldn’t duplicate the bug so I didn’t report it.

The power orbs one though…That happened to me and a few other people too. These bugs seem to occur more often when the previous player times out, and falls to their death as well.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Miss S C H W E I Z.7024

Miss S C H W E I Z.7024

i want a refund of my tickets I lost for sure at least 20 (of this rare) Tickets due to this crap bug….. :P

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Bezayne.6459

Bezayne.6459

I have experienced the ooze bug too – small oozes from previous fight stayed around for the next, making it kind of impossible to do. Saw that happen for someone else shortly after again.