Suggestion: disable rewards spam

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Piparis.9406

Piparis.9406

I cannot stand the new spamming going down the right side of my screen. I don’t need a visual pop up down my screen that I sold something to a merchant or of every little thing I loot. This is very distracting and annoying. I honestly makes me feel like I’m being spammed. Please give a way to disable this or I honestly don’t foresee me playing as much because it literally bugs me and distracts me from gameplay. This is the first update that has happened with GW2 that has me wanting to just log out and not play until it’s fixed.

Attachments:

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

It would be enough for me if they collapsed entries of the same item into a single item.
Instead popping each one separately, they should just slide the icon to the top and pop the number in the corner of the icon, showing how many you have now in the inventory. If you want to see how many you got that one time, just go to the system lines in the chat panel.

Most of the time what makes that pile so high is entries of the same item.

Things would be much simpler if there was UI customization like GW1’s.
You could simply disable that section of the UI.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

(edited by MithranArkanere.8957)

in Queen's Jubilee

Piparis.9406

I just sold a ton of stuff at the merch and it popped up the amounts of each thing I sold /sigh. I just don’t understand why the redundancy of even needing it. Most people can SEE what they sold for at a merchant lol.

It would be enough for me if they collapsed entries of the same item into a single item.
Instead popping each one separately, they should just slide the icon to the top and pop the number in the corner of the icon, showing how many you have now in the inventory. If you want to see how many you got that one time, just go to the system lines in the chat panel.

Most of the time what makes that pile so high is entries of the same item.

Things would be much simpler if there was UI customization like GW1’s.
You could simply disable that section of the UI.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lord Erik.6903

Lord Erik.6903

I agree! In Fractals, or a dungeon after the chest I have to wait for all that crap to go down before I can leave the instance.

Not all of it shows ether. Sometimes I’ll be walking around with a new exotic I never knew about, until I hit the merchant.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Hebee.8460

Hebee.8460

I think only loot worth showing would be “Rare +” quality items (Excluding event items like support tickets, ugh!) other then that, everything is sold/salvaged no matter what it is.
But I hate it when in an instance & the loot is covering the “Exit Button” in the bottom right.

in Queen's Jubilee

Piparis.9406

Agreed, maybe it would be nice to have a way to customize what you want to see there.

I think only loot worth showing would be “Rare +” quality items (Excluding event items like support tickets, ugh!) other then that, everything is sold/salvaged no matter what it is.
But I hate it when in an instance & the loot is covering the “Exit Button” in the bottom right.