The flames of Kryta torch and baloons/kites

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zevilo.9304

Zevilo.9304

Can they be like the Zenith/radiant skin rewards and be stored in the achievement tab. I like taking them out but they take up space which can be used for something else like foods, sieges, loot or other armor/weapon sets.
Putting them in the bank is an option but I really want to be able to use them if the needed, specially the torch.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

I agree.

It’s nice to have these things but it’s frustrating to watch one of my bags gradually filling with novelty items I only rarely want to use but have to store. (Especially on top of all the various festival rewards like the Molten Gauntlet ticket and the Dragon Bash helm box which I don’t want to use at the moment but want to hold on to because I can’t ever get them back if I delete them.)

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Emmalouise.1763

Emmalouise.1763

I like this idea

www.girlgamerchronicles.com

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

/agree
Make more use of the new achievement UI.
Also, let us use them in the mists like the kite.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

I agree also. I’d like items like that to be “unlocked” for the account. I’d also like for there to be something in the UI for holding the extra fluff items such as kites, balloons, minipets, then you could deploy them from the UI.

New skill – deploy kite! :P

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

would be interesting if, instead of being an item, those items had their own tabs, where you can click on the icon to activate them. so kinda like costumes, or finishers.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Yeah, they need to do this with all the achievement based rewards we got (and will get, with future LS patches). All the backpacks, minis, whatever else permanent (non one time use items) items that we get should be in the new achievement rewards section so we can get them back if needed, or get multiples (if we really like the item).

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

Yeah, they need to do this with all the achievement based rewards we got (and will get, with future LS patches). All the backpacks, minis, whatever else permanent (non one time use items) items that we get should be in the new achievement rewards section so we can get them back if needed, or get multiples (if we really like the item).

I might actually use some of them if they did that. I have many skins sitting in storage that I haven’t used because I don’t want to commit them to one character. The ones that you can use without making them soulbound are nice BUT often you would need to transmute them to something with better stats for practical use and that would make them soulbound.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Very good idea. Even better then just giving us a tab in bank storage. I’d much rather see this to be honest considering the transmute system is just annoying.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: ElenaDragon.8401

ElenaDragon.8401

I love this idea. It would be great to have stuff like infinite tonics in there as well. It would be nice not have to pick which one character I want to have each of these things.