This one thing I noticed about Queen Jenna

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Holesale.2640

Holesale.2640

Why does queen Jenna walk around barefoot everywhere..also even the mini-pet has no shoes apparently..

I’m dieing to know why this is.

Serious Question.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Happyfool.8951

Happyfool.8951

She’s secretly an earth bender and needs to be barefoot in order to feel the vibrations on the ground.

We all do as we must to make our way in this world and unfortunately,
we have to do things others may qualify as “evil”.
~Krunch Bloodrage, Looking For Group

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

What’s the obsession with Jenna’s feet?

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Elbegast.6970

Elbegast.6970

She is Elonian.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

I remember this being discussed since launch. I think my favourite explanation from a poster I can’t remember his name:

“If I am king, you try make me wear shoes.”

Oceanic [LOD]

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Cloaking sandals. Asuran technology. Very stylish.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/I-don-t-like-how-Queen-Jenna-s-model-looks/first

I know that bare feet on a pretty woman can be a turn on but seriously, it’s not Queen Jenna’s bare feet I’m noticing.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: I See No Tomorrow.7302

I See No Tomorrow.7302

Queen Jenna’s fashion choices always seem to be under fire.

Perhaps tomorrow she will announce her intention to wear shoes, which will be ascended shoes and give her stats and latent mesmer abilities such a huge increase that Scarlet must destroy Jenna before the Queen can wear the ascended shoes for the good of Kryta.

But honestly, I see no problem with this. It’s her fashion choice, she’s not required to wear shoes by anyone, is she?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

She’s a street rat turned Queen!

Hobo-Robo is actually her magical genie!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

I walk around bare footed a lot of the time. Is far more comfortable.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

She’s secretly an earth bender and needs to be barefoot in order to feel the vibrations on the ground.

But that was only Toph because she was blind.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Sitkaz.5463

Sitkaz.5463

She’s a trend-setter. I’m not wearing shoes right now either.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zayd Akira.1942

Zayd Akira.1942

marry me?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

Queen Jenna’s fashion choices always seem to be under fire.

The choices the woman makes have nothing to do with fashion unfortunately. If Jenna’s outfit ever hits the gem store, I’ll be sure to buy myself this night gown she calls a royal dress.

Surely, who wears shoes when they’re in their night gown?

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Astasia.1459

Astasia.1459

Shoes suck. I’d go barefoot everywhere if it was acceptable, but for whatever reason most places require footwear, so I wear flip-flops, even in winter, with a foot of snow on the ground. I totally relate to Jenna and hope they never cramp her feet.

She used to get quite a breeze up her dress as well, talk about living in comfort.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

Shoes suck. I’d go barefoot everywhere if it was acceptable, but for whatever reason most places require footwear, so I wear flip-flops, even in winter, with a foot of snow on the ground. I totally relate to Jenna and hope they never cramp her feet.

She used to get quite a breeze up her dress as well, talk about living in comfort.

athlete’s foot everywhere if we didn’t! gross!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Either she’s a mesmer or there’s a lot of starch and double-sided tape preventing wardrobe malfunctions.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Dakan.9463

Dakan.9463

athlete’s foot everywhere if we didn’t! gross!

You sir have no idea how an athlete’s foot develops -.-" (Hint: wrong footwear and poor hygiene) Walking barefoot everywhere is the healthiest thing you can do for your feet (and knees, thighs and back for that matter)…

On topic: So Jennah is just a Queen living a very healthy lifestyle :p

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

They forgot to model shoes for that NPC, like the naked sleeping female npc

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

She’s not bare-foot. I think she wears other people’s feet as shoes. There’s probably a ton of homeless Krytans down in the sewers without feet. Jennah’s shoe cabinet must be some kind of cabinet of horrors.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: vic.7065

vic.7065

To me it shows that she can’t be trusted (Have you ever met a women that doesn’t like shoes?)She’s either an alien from outa space or someone in disguise.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Man In Zero G.8312

Man In Zero G.8312

Haven’t you heard of the story “The Emperor’s New Clothes”?
Logan has.
It’s just that he could only convince her to try on the shoes.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: rizzo.1079

rizzo.1079

She’s not bare-foot. I think she wears other people’s feet as shoes. There’s probably a ton of homeless Krytans down in the sewers without feet. Jennah’s shoe cabinet must be some kind of cabinet of horrors.

She’s like a reverse Mombi!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: locoman.1974

locoman.1974

Cloaking sandals. Asuran technology. Very stylish.

But so far they have failed to convince her to use the same technology in the rest of her clothing..

It’s a pile of Elonian protection magic, mixed with a little monk training,
wrapped up in some crazy ritualist hoo-ha from Cantha.
A real grab bag of ‘you can’t hurt me. They’re called Guardians.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: DarkOcean.8746

DarkOcean.8746

She’s not barefoot. I think she wears other people’s feet as shoes.

To me it shows that she can’t be trusted (Have you ever met a women that doesn’t like shoes?)She’s either an alien from outa space or someone in disguise.

Or maybe all of the above! Let Detective DarkOcean walk you through. It was a very late evening in Divinity’s Reach…

Queen Jennah was fast asleep in her favorite evening gown. The Royal Palace was nearly empty, and she slept peacefully knowing that the obsessive Logan was out on duty until next week. Unfortunately, she was suddenly awoken by a loud crashing sound from the throne room. Darting out of her room, she saw a smoking crater right in front of her throne. She sighed and commenced walking over to the crater, watching her step. The object lying in the crater had apparently flown in through the oculus, leaving shattered glass everywhere.

Jennah curled her toes around the edge of the crater and curiously peeked over inside of it, but before she knew it, something had grabbed her by her head and pulled her into the hole. Her screams, along with squishy ripping sounds, echoed throughout the throne room. A moment later, “Jennah” climbed out of the crater and pushed a spaceship into the Queen’s chamber. The alien, now wearing Jennah, decided to retire for the night, as it now had a full stomach, and it had endured a long journey. It would begin the extermination of the races of Tyria by throwing a festival in the Queen’s honor. Thousands of the finest fighters would come from all over the world to participate and eradicate each other. In addition, the alien had brought with it new technologies unfamiliar to those on this planet. The world would soon be theirs.

A few hours later, another loud crash came from the throne room. The alien stumbled out of the Queen’s chamber, still adjusting to the humanoid. “Your Majesty, I have returned early!” said a beefy man in full plate armor. The alien glared at the obnoxious pretty boy. “It so happens that the threat outside of Lion’s Arch was only a dragon. I abandoned a small group of Seraph and left them to their demise to come back here and make sure you were ok! Are you hurt? Is there anything I can do to assist you!?” he begged desperately. “Fill that hole!” the alien commanded in a voice similar to Jennah’s, pointing to the crater. “Yes Your Majesty!” The man ran into a nearby room and returned with a shovel. He hastily began shoveling dirt into the crater, not thinking anything of the human skeleton in the bottom of it. The alien facepalmed.

As the days went by, Anise became concerned with the Queen’s hygiene. She had worn the same clothes for a few days and also had not bathed. Jennah was beginning to look like she had a bad case of acne, and her skin was beginning to peel and flake off. Anise put an illusion on Jennah so she would appear healthy. Unfortunately, she couldn’t do anything about the smell.

Evil alien Jennah still happily rules to this day — plotting the extinction of all life on Tyria.

The end.

It all makes sense now! The random technology, the disregard for life, her attire, and her stinky feet!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Demented Sheep.1642

Demented Sheep.1642

I walk around in bare feet a lot. I would walk around bare foot more were it socially acceptable and I didn’t have to worry about broken glass and other things.

Queen Jenna dose what she wants and gives no kittens for your social standards!

She’s a rebel
She’s a saint
She’s salt of the earth
And she’s dangerous

(edited by Demented Sheep.1642)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Saturn.6591

Saturn.6591

I never understood what problem some people have with Jennah and/or her outfit. It’s perfectly fine. You know, it’s perfectly acceptable if a queen decided to NOT wear some fugly-looking designer-outfit just because it’s supposed to be the greatest thing currently and “stylish”. Imo, she looks pretty as well as noble now. Just not snobby, which makes her even more likeable.

Edit: Also, lol @some of the replies here xD.