Tickets

Tickets

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: GhostMole.7029

GhostMole.7029

First of all i love Anet and this update but there is one thing that is seriously kitten ing me off at the moment and thats that the gauntlet tickets are soulbound and if i remember correctly the day it came out they were not. I farm the bosses on my guardian and want to use the tickets on my warrior and now i have to go buy tickets because the 50 or so tickets i farmed i cant use! why did you do this anet you could have just made it so that the 5 you get in the mail are soulbound and the ones you got as drops are not this is stupid and just an excuse to have players waste money.

Tickets

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Warzaw.2708

Warzaw.2708

People were making alts and sending the 5 free tickets to their mains, basically giving them hundreds of tickets without doing anything.

BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BODY
FEEL THE STRENGTH OF THE EARTH
Vicodium – Ranger (IX) Coldsnap

Tickets

in Queen's Jubilee

GhostMole.7029

so why dont they make the ones they send in the mail soulbound and the drop ones unsoulbound they did that to begin with cus you couldent stack the two together its just kittening stupid

Tickets

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

so why dont they make the ones they send in the mail soulbound and the drop ones unsoulbound they did that to begin with cus you couldent stack the two together its just kittening stupid

Because it’s all or nothing. No, the question you should be asking is why they didn’t just send one mail to your account rather than send an individual mail to each of your characters. They have been doing this account mail since December. Do you know why? Because people kept abusing their ability to get stuff easily by making a new character and getting stuff. So to curb this behavior they starting only acknowledging the account.

Then, when it actually matters that the things be account bound so we can actually make reasonable use of them, they send out the wrong kind of mail. Then rather than deleting all of the tickets, which I am willing to bet they can do, and sending out a new mail to the account, they make them worthless by soulbinding them.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Tickets

in Queen's Jubilee

GhostMole.7029

that literally explains it perfectly now i have 50 tickets that i will never use which is just kittening perfect

Tickets

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Hope they let us sell these useless things after the event….I have no plans of entering the Gauntlet (I might try it later in the month if I don’t have other things to do).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances