Tournament camera control is a joke

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Vashoom.8512

Vashoom.8512

Not being able to zoom out because of the curved walls in the tournament makes killing these creatures and performing the tactics even harder than anywhere else in the game.

It’s fine to have detailed and complex tactics where you need to be on the move all the time, but forcing players to fight in first person camera mode zoomed right in for the majority of the arena is a bad idea.

I would suggest next time they do this festival they consider removing the roof so people can actually see what’s going on around them and react accordingly.

During the Modniir world boss fight I can easily dance around all the tornado’s because I am able to zoom out and actually see them moving around, unlike in this fight…

This helpful video clearly demonstrates my point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98SU-wIkHL0

Progress blocking bugs are top priority, but not all bugs are so easy to fix as others, be cool :)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Sanctus.8350

Sanctus.8350

The game has been out/developed for years and the camera is still the absolute worst I have ever seen in a game. Is it that hard to make it ignore terrain and fade out the foreground when it passes through it… you know, like every other third-person camera ever made?