Uncounted Tower in Balloon Tower Tourist

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Vorago.3651

Vorago.3651

Looks like there is an issue with one of the towers counting toward Balloon Tower Tourist.

I backtracked from the start of my run to verify I didn’t just forget to grab a chest and verified all 12 chests that I had hit were open (though I only have achievement credit for 11).

I did:

2 in Metrica, Caledon, Brisband, Kessix, Queensdale, and Hirathi.

I THINK the one that didn’t give me credit was the tower just north of Krytan Waypoint (Krytan Freeholds).

Like I said, I traced back to all 12 of those and re-verified all 12 chests were open. Then re-verified I only have 11 credited in the tracker.

Thanks!

Community Leader
www.binary-alliance.com

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: gaspara.4079

gaspara.4079

I believe I saw someone else mention not getting credit from a tower in Queensdale so I would post something in the bug forum about this.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I didn’t get credit for 2nd Queensdale one, it was already opened for some reason.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Same bug with the Queensdale one.

in Queen's Jubilee

Vorago.3651

I didn’t get credit for 2nd Queensdale one, it was already opened for some reason.

Yeah, seems like this is a legit bug I suppose. I reproduced this post there as well: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Bug-Balloon-Tower-Tourist/first#post2567796

Community Leader
www.binary-alliance.com

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Kirtai.9023

Kirtai.9023

I had that happen with the western Queensdale chest, it was already open.

Shiori Flutura – Human Mesmer
Mairi Lestari – Human Elementalist
Desolation EU

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Same. The chest in the tower near the Monastery was already open when I got there.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lily Miranda.5407

Lily Miranda.5407

The east tower in Plains of Ashford, and the west tower in Queensdale did not work for me. They both appeared already opened when I got there.

in Queen's Jubilee

Vorago.3651

Same issue in Frostgorge Sound.

Community Leader
www.binary-alliance.com

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

West tower in Gendarran Fields is stuck with not enough Aetherblades to demoralize, but you know, making Gauntlet Tickets soulbound is so much more important than QA.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: TizHerself.1495

TizHerself.1495

Have an issue with a missing balloon tower count, this happened either in Queensdale or Metrica – I had gone to 4 towers and only 3 got counted. I checked back on all 4 of them and all showed open chests, but the count still said 3 not 4. I have done more since then and the total count still shows all but 1 tower.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I was able to finish the Achievement so the one that was bugged didn’t matter. So there’s a few extras.

The Balloon you get for reward is like the Kite, except I can’t pull it out in SPvP area like I can with the Kite for some reason.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)