What class has gotten Blob Scmob?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

So far, I havent had any luck with my guardian, since I just end up cleaving 1 ooze

I know my guildie necro has done it, anyone else?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Rottaran Owain.6789

Rottaran Owain.6789

Got it on my axe/torch sword/ranger on my first try of all things.

I seriously don’t think it was more than luck as almost every major damaging skill in that build has a cleave or AoE.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Go zerk guard, then use shield of absorption + hold the line + save yourselves. Use rolls to heal, block to heal, dodge to heal, and use shield of absorption near the end while your skills are getting off cooldown. If you don’t have zerker gear, it’s pretty hard with scepter. Normally, near the end, you can probably dps it down with GS or whatever because you can probably kill it b4 the aoe cleave kills his spawns. You can probably go scepter + shield & scepter + focus. And use sigil of energy to maximize endurance regen. Use your shield 5 away from subject 7. Kbing when his spawns are up will accidentally put him in the middle of other oozes, which will body block your scepter attacks.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Wegi.4029

Wegi.4029

Got it on my Condition/tank necro. Just burst the Blob with Conidtions and Signet of Spite.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Neno.8694

Neno.8694

Got it without aiming for it, with my berserker rifle engi i just put myself back against the wall kiting clockwise, really simple.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Rengaru.4730

Rengaru.4730

Did it with Knight/Zerker Warrior and Rifle.

I guess Guardian could do it with Scepter, might have to manually pop Justice so it won’t accidentally burn the Oozes thoug.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

I used P/P Rampager Engineer , i killed them both almost at the same time…the key to it was i used battering ram and flamethrower and pent him up against the wall and had my way with him

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: kahzee.6042

kahzee.6042

I’m a shatter mesmer which is flop lol

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

Did it as a power necromancer. Just got close with shroud and made sure none of the baby blobs were in the path of my projectile. Got it on my first try.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: DonYawnful.1062

DonYawnful.1062

Condition Engineer, no blobs spawned surprisingly.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

First try facing the boss with my power/condition necro. Was expecting that one to be a nightmare given I couldn’t use aoes, but it wasn’t too bad.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

Finally did it on my guard.

I did shield and bow spirits and hold the line, with the reaper human elite to stop his regen near the end

full zerk sword/shield 0/20/30/10/10

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: WatchTheShow.7203

WatchTheShow.7203

Got it first try on my ranger. Used longbow/shortbow while kiting in a circle.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: phtotrope.3761

phtotrope.3761

I got it on my Warrior last night. I run Knight Armor/Zerk Trinkets. I was in my WvW defensive trait build, but I had to change it to burst Subject 7 down faster. I went 30/10/0/0/30. I used Axe/Sword (Sword in OH for the 5% more damage) and Greatsword.

As for the fight, I switched back and forth between weapons as HB came off cooldown. Honestly, I didn’t really have much strategy besides bursting it down as fast as possible. Right at the beginning though I used Impale just for a bit of extra damage. Also pop Rage Signet and FGJ asap. I perhaps my Knight’s armor helped me survive through the damage long enough though.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Mirdo.2719

Mirdo.2719

Completed it first time with my Necro last night.

Ctrl Alt Elite [CTRL] – Desolation [EU]
80 Necromancer, Thief, Elementalist, Guardian, Warrior x 2, Mesmer
24 Engineer, 10 Ranger

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: xerca.6135

xerca.6135

Thief and I cluster bombed him to death. Somehow, it did not kill any other ooze.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: ESKan.6782

ESKan.6782

Sword-Shield and Hammer Guardian with Sanctuary and Shield of the Avenger reporting. It’s pretty difficult since almost all our attacks cleave.

[PD] – Far Shiverpeaks.
Nameless Inversion/Ascension/Evasion/Ruination/Impression/Perdition/Compassion/Tactician
Guild Wars 2 will be an amazing game when it’s finished. Compare Prophecies to EotN!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

I did it first try with axe/torch condi ranger (using flame and viper trap) and the jaguar. The jaguar focusing the blob made certain he was taking the most damage. I wasn’t even trying to stop my AoE skills from hitting the other mobs.

(edited by Shiren.9532)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Omglookitsevan.6579

Omglookitsevan.6579

I did it as a condi engi really wasnt to bad.. though im super suprised i didn’t kill another ooze

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: zerospin.8604

zerospin.8604

Was very easy on first try on my grenade/riffle engi. Knocked him back to the edge and killed with ease. The ooze seemed to stay in the middle.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: eekzie.5640

eekzie.5640

Just did it on my necro, single target dps while dodging a lot and poison to prevent healing

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Coldin.2840

Coldin.2840

Thief, went P/P and ran Signet of Malice to heal through high rate of fire. Just kite around the big blob in circles to avoid most of the damage. I even gave myself cripple gambit.

Coldin – Thief – Sanctum of Rall

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

Did it on Thief with S/P. Stood in the middle of them all and cleaved like crazy.

Somehow, I only killed the big ooze. Don’t ask how.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

I was trying this earlier on my engg, but wasn’t able to get it. Was going to try it again today, just haven’t gotten around to it.

The only part that makes it difficult is that the little oozes get too close and they end up killing themselves. someone was telling me that the blobs tend to spawn on the player’s location rather than near the ooze, so if you stay far away from the ooze and go in a circle, that might help. Not sure if that is actually the case though.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Fazzi.4876

Fazzi.4876

i tried it once so far on my mesmer. not sure its going to work out too well on this class since so much damage comes from shatter

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: DaKenster.5801

DaKenster.5801

I did it on my warrior with gs and rifle. Used fear me and the stomp, along with the rifle 5 skill to keep it separated from the oozes as best I could.

JQ- [VG]

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Kojiden.8405

Kojiden.8405

I got it on zerker ranger (although I barely got it). I used shortbow and longbow. Longbow has the pushback ability and rapid fire.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Azoqu.8917

Azoqu.8917

5 gambit spirit weapon guardian reporting in on getting it was well.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: VitalSuit.1980

VitalSuit.1980

I got it on zerker ranger as well.
Sword/Warhorn
Shortbow
Jaguar
Jungle Stalker
20/25/0/25/0

Warhorn 5 + warhorn 4, swap to shortbow, quickening zephyr, jaguar stealth, sic em.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

I almost had it. Had a sliver of health left. I keep refining my strategy using different skill, elites and traits.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Got it with a trapper ranger. Used SB&A/D coupled with flame trap, vipers nest and spike trap. Full rabid gear with 0/30/20/0/20 traits and dumped all my condis on it at the start then went on to keep stacking bleeds with my SB while the jaguar kept mauling it.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Got it on my ranger as well. Had to switch to a full 30/30/10/0/0 build for this place just so I can kill things fast enough (seriously Anet, don’t put time limits on bosses when all it does is eliminate most viable builds from running it). Used a GS/SB combo, with Troll Ungent, Signet of Stone, Quickening Zephyr, Sharpening Stones, and Rampage as One. Rush in with the GS from the beginning with Sharpening Stones, QZ, RaO, and a panther out to “burst” the boss down a bit, then I switched to the shortbow for the condition DPS. Managed to kill it without taking out a single helper.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

I got it on my warrior. I got it by just repositioning myself often so that my cleaves would hit new targets constantly.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

did it on my ranger with shortbow and jaguar, just autoattacks lol

Reaper – Anguîsh

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Sleel.8365

Sleel.8365

With my Ranger. First try. SB and snow leopard.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: digitalruse.9085

digitalruse.9085

Condition Carrion/Rampage/Rabid engineer with 100% condition duration. Keep poison him using Pistol 3 and EG3. Also, took FT for incendiary ammo. Otherwise, EG1 spam with Elixir U wall to protect against lots of blobs and every now and then increase the fire rate. Speedy kits to stay mobile.

Qwerkk – Asuran Engineer

(edited by digitalruse.9085)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Celly.5912

Celly.5912

Elementalist here, scepter/focus full zerker, just lots of auto attacking on air while surviving with the other skills. Don’t forget food buffs for some extra damage.

[PunK]
Far Shiverpeaks
twitch.tv/awsmcelly

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: digitalruse.9085

digitalruse.9085

Condition Carrion/Rampage/Rabid engineer with 100% condition duration. Keep poison him using Pistol 2 and EG3. Also, took FT for incendiary ammo. Otherwise, EG1 spam with Elixir U wall to protect against lots of blobs and every now and then increase the fire rate. Speedy kits to stay mobile.

Qwerkk – Asuran Engineer

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Preyar.6783

Preyar.6783

Condition Rampager/Carrion/a little Rapid and Berserker Mesmer with Staff/Scepter and Sword(normally use Greatsword/Scepter and Focus but that does not work at all xD). Kept up the staff and sword phantasm and timewarped them while avoiding the ranged attacks with mimic and mirror. Make sure to use the 20% phantasm recharge trait.

Wondrous Achiever \o/

(edited by Preyar.6783)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: azerte.4365

azerte.4365

Thief D/D with thieves guild, did it on first try actually just kept dpsing the boss and ignored the adds completely

Schäde – Lolzie
Trillmatic |tM| / Angelic Synergy |Holy|

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Warzaw.2708

Warzaw.2708

GS Ranger here.

I think I did it on my first or second attempt, I was able to control my cleave on my GS enough to not kill any before killing Subject 7.

BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BODY
FEEL THE STRENGTH OF THE EARTH
Vicodium – Ranger (IX) Coldsnap

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

I did it first shot with my BM + longbow ranger

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Lodovicus.1562

Lodovicus.1562

I did it with my zerk Warrior with rifle.

I just left/right strafe tapped to avoid the majority of his adds’ projectiles, moving a little bith further clockwise as too many adds spawned next to me as he was taking damage.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Memphis.3274

Memphis.3274

I did it with my condition Rabid P/P engineer. Was doing the 5 gambit achievement, walking around the room and just shooting with support from Flame Turret/Rifle Turret and Supply Crate for extra condition damage and got this one aswell at the end

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: dulfy.1493

dulfy.1493

Can be done fairly easily with berserker warrior using rifle and sword. Just run around the edge of the doom shooting at Subject 7 and then when he gets low (<20%) just savage leap and final thrust to finish him off.

Different story with my mesmer though..

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: kishter.9578

kishter.9578

As Necro
Full rabid Necro: 30-20-20-0-0
I use scepter/dagger
i start whit blood is power then dagger #4, the rest was autoattack and pop DS to mitigate some damage.

Remember scepter auto attack have poison that reduce the healing and keep bleeding him, Fear him to take him out of the group to reduce he healing too, spectral armor to refill all my life force and enter DS to mitigate more damage.

Before i start the fight i stack 25 corruption sigil.

We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Serval.6458

Serval.6458

I did it accidentally one time while farming it with gambits active as zerker guard. Entered with Sc/F blinding it with No. 4, dropping smite on it and activating No. 5 while running at it; switch to GS and WW inside of it (activating VoJ to blind it again when it wore off,) dropping wall of reflect for the adds and then standing inside it to make all 5 binding blade projectiles hit it. By the time I started auto attacking the adds had more remaining hp left anyway.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Savish.4205

Savish.4205

Go with a high dps scepter build and just auto to prevent cleaving is what I would do, did it on my warrior with rifle on the first attempt wasn’t even using a dps build/gear.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: XacTactX.6709

XacTactX.6709

I did it on my guard using either GS or hammer IDR which. Take the trait that turns Virtue of Justice into AoE, and the other trait that makes work every 4 hits instead of 5. That should give you enough DPS to kill off the oozes and the big ooze.

Anet likely didn’t want to remove the armor stats entirely because…well,
we’ve all seen what happens in games where there’s no disadvantage to taking your pants off.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: innocent ouarior.1954

innocent ouarior.1954

Full damage Elem S/F (10/30/10/15/5).
Only auto attack and Atunement swap (Air/Earth/Air/Water/Air/Fire/Air…) you just have to pay attention to move around sometimes cause Air#1 does some damage on the line to the target.