What would you Like (Hardcore VS Casual)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: cerberus.1937

cerberus.1937

I have noticed that the game is progressing towards both the casual and hardcore player base with the new content my question is this; what would like to see as the story progresses? Can be content based or reward based; for example the new queens gauntlet seems to be geared towards the hardcore player base but reward seems to be catered to the casuals. Going forward I would rather see new skill based titles that you can wear for skill based content, don’t get me wrong the mini is great, I just don’t see anyone bringing a mini around as a indicator of skill. I would also like to see some more skill based challenges that players can increase difficulty to challenge themselves.

1) what would you like to see?

2) what would you consider yourself (hardcore or casual) ?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Fungalfoot.7213

Fungalfoot.7213

If Liadri is to be considered hardcore content then I’d have to say casual. But if the rest of the pavilion is to be considered casual content then I’d have to say hardcore.

I’m torn here. Couldn’t we just have well designed content and forget all about zerg facerolling and cheap one hit kill mechanics?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: cerberus.1937

cerberus.1937

sry probably wasn’t clear I mean like

1) I would like to see skill bases solo fights with some sort of title as the reward and be able to change difficulty

2) I am a hardcore player

or

1) I would like to see more team based challenges with more armor or mini as rewards

2) I am a casual player

these are just examples as its what you want and how you feel your play style is.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

Change that “or” to an “and” and you’ve summed up my position.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Zaijin.5167

Zaijin.5167

I believe there has been a wide array of discussion out there about what is hardcore and what is not :P

I am by no doubt an hardcore player. The harder the content the more eager I am to show that I can do it, unless it seems out of my reach…like Liadri and her 8 orb of lights…ouch :P

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

1) what would you like to see?
Challenging team/solo boss fights that don’t contain uncreative, lazy, kitten one shot mechanics(Liadri), which are not challenging but just stupid.

2) what would you consider yourself (hardcore or casual)?
I consider myself as hardcore player.

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif