Why is there no jubilee daily?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Xomon.8107

Xomon.8107

I logged in this evening to finish my Queen’s Jubilee achievements, because I just need one more daily event, but much to my surprise (not really, I’m used to being screwed in this game) there is not a jubilee daily listed today.

Anyone have any idea why? I’m assuming because the first half of the event is ending tomorrow and Anet just decided to screw everyone who hasn’t finished?

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Fnix.5608

Fnix.5608

Im in the same boat as you, and really hope its a bug. Seems like it, reading from this post: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/jubilee/Complete-the-Opening-Ceremony-before-the-20th
where is specifically says the achievement will still be available after 20th..

http://nox.no – Norse Oil eXpedition

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Jagerbomb.9057

Jagerbomb.9057

I have the same problem. I need 1 more daily to get my mini and planned it so i get it today. Anet it isnt the end of the event yet! put it back up! Or I wont get my mini!!!!

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: sdcmgs.7348

sdcmgs.7348

I have completed my achievements but noticed yesterday that the “world event” message is gone. I thought that was odd. I hope they fix this for you all

Level 80, Sylvari Necromancer
Not So Epic [HAL]

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Xomon.8107

Xomon.8107

Fnix, thanks for that link. I don’t mean to sound overly negative in my post but really, how are we supposed to know this information? All these arbitrary schedules where events stop and end, I don’t know how we are supposed to keep track. Yeah it’s supposed to be every 2 weeks, but whatever… this game needs an in-game calendar or a MOTD screen when you log in. Please stop making us do searches for arcane posts from Anet employees, put these messages IN THE GAME.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Fnix.5608

Fnix.5608

Yeah, Im hoping this is a slip, and the achievement is back in the game when the new patch comes later on today/tomorrow.

http://nox.no – Norse Oil eXpedition

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Mithion.1830

Mithion.1830

signed No daily for me and I only need it to get my 50 achievement points

“The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Outlaw.3421

Outlaw.3421

If I remember correctly the Queen’s Jubilee dailies did not appear until after the patch came out or it showed up that night when the daily reset.

Since this is on the same 14 day rotation, I wouldn’t consider it a problem unless it doesn’t show up after the reset tomorrow night. You can still get all the Jubilee / Gauntlet achievements until September 3rd anyways.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Nolimit.8417

Nolimit.8417

I sure as hell hope it’s a bug, as that post above says it should be back after 20th, need 2 more dailies..

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: fantasyangel.6538

fantasyangel.6538

I have the same problem here…just need 1 more daily to complete the queen jubilee achievement and there is no daily today -.- I hope they won’t remove it after new patch or add one so we can finish this today … >.<

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Radiobiology.6185

Radiobiology.6185

+1, still need 2 dailies. :,(

Edit: Ingame calendar is a really good idea.

(edited by Radiobiology.6185)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Shazmataz.1423

Shazmataz.1423

Signed on to finish the Queen’s jubilee achievement, no jubilee daily today and stuck on 15 of 16 for completion….hope its a bug

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

When I noticed that there wasn’t one for today, first I thought it was a bug, but then I had an idea. I wonder if they are going to add in a new daily achievement when the patch goes live relating to the Queen’s Speech. I know that doesn’t help people going on last night or this morning, but that’s what I assume will happen (or they are just skipping today, but as someone linked the other post at the very least they should be back tomorrow).

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Venirto.4208

Venirto.4208

It’s probably gone forever. The story will move on today. You had 14 days to complete 4 dailies, and most of them required only about 15 min to complete :/

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

It’s not gone. It was confirmed to stick around up through next update.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Webba.3071

Webba.3071

It’s probably gone forever. The story will move on today. You had 14 days to complete 4 dailies, and most of them required only about 15 min to complete :/

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/jubilee/Complete-the-Opening-Ceremony-before-the-20th/first#post2619152

Wrong. And try not to be so insensitive to people who have this issue. They may have valid reasons for not completing the content at this stage.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Antiriad.7160

Antiriad.7160

The only thing missing is the Jubilee Daily, I was looking through the menus like crazy until I found this thread on the forum after giving up looking in the game.
So the Dailies are “bugged” and hence not available or what?
God, Arenanet, what <rant involving employees>?

On the good side, the event design is great by the way, credit, where credit is due.

And yeah in the Wiki it says “until 3rd sept”, there is no mention of any sort of deadline today. I know it IS written SOMEWHERE but as someone previously wrote, how the fk are we supposed to keep track of all these arbitrary dates, it’s just bs each time that players cant take at least some time out in between or they miss stuff.

Colin ‘The Liar’ Johanson: “Everyone, including casual gamers, by 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on equal power base.”

(edited by Antiriad.7160)

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Murth.5637

Murth.5637

Everything except for the opening ceremony will stay untill the September 3. It’s stated in both stickies of this subforum.
As for todays missing daily, it’s probly a bug or because of todays patch. So don’t overreact, the dailies will probly be back after the patch or tommorow.

The only thing missing is the Jubilee Daily, I was looking through the menus like crazy until I found this thread on the forum after giving up looking in the game.
So the Dailies are “bugged” and hence not available or what?
God, Arenanet, what a fricking bunch of amateur programmers for all this hassle. How do they keep their jobs?

On the good side, the event design is great by the way, credit, where credit is due.

And yeah in the Wiki it says “until 3rd sept”, there is no mention of any sort of deadline today. I know it IS written SOMEWHERE but as someone previously wrote, how the fk are we supposed to keep track of all these arbitrary dates, it’s just bs each time that players cant take at least some time out in between or they miss stuff.

Read the sticky? It’s there for a reason.

Known Content Deadlines:

Ending on August 20th

Opening Ceremony instance

Ending on September 3rd

Queen’s Jubilee and The Queen’s Speech story content
Queen’s Gauntlet
Crown Pavilion area
Hot air balloons
Beacons of Kryta
Living World achievement categories, and the special Daily achievements for Queen’s Jubilee

Permanent:

Account wallet
PvE Culling removal
Daily activity rotation

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Paul Belz.7351

Paul Belz.7351

Don’t worry, there will be more jubilee dailies while the upcoming release is out.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Why do people constantly wait to the last minute, or even this far into it. You had two weeks to do three of them. There shouldn’t be anyone who’s suddenly run out who actually intended to do it at all.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: mickers.2715

mickers.2715

I didnt even know they had a daily for the queen jubilee because i get my daily from doing pvp.

I assumed this patch today would bring out more achievements. when i saw 14/16

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Burner.1643

Burner.1643

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

They should have put in a separate achievement tracker for the dailies as well, inside of living story category. That would have made it completely explicit that dailies had to be done to finish that category of achievements. The way they have it laid out can be visually misleading.

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Peacenote.1698

Peacenote.1698

Why do people constantly wait to the last minute, or even this far into it. You had two weeks to do three of them. There shouldn’t be anyone who’s suddenly run out who actually intended to do it at all.

I think there are lots of reasons why this can happen, but I’ll give you two:

1. Some of us (like me) probably didn’t bother to do the math and even realize there were dailies mixed in. I, as others have mentioned, do PvP dailies half the time and never noticed until I hit 14/16 on Sunday. I do wish this had been highlighted on the Jubilee page because I could have easily done them sooner.

2. Some folks (like a friend of mine) were on vacation. These weeks in August are prime vacation time, and folks who travel on their vacations might not be able to play, and might only have had a few days to work through the content thus far.

As an aside, I’m glad I found this thread. I logged in yesterday, even though it was a work night, just to try and do the daily because I want to finish, and saw that there wasn’t one. It did have me wondering…

in Queen's Jubilee

Posted by: Shazmataz.1423

Shazmataz.1423

And some of us gasp have a life outside GW2….strange but true ;-)