After Canach, according to Dulfy...

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Wooboost.8527

Wooboost.8527

Your are supposed to speak to Miyani and Zommoro, and select the option about the Karkas but there is no option. Are we still able to progress without this option? She is supposed to send you mail after you zone out but since you can’t select the option then you don’t get the mail…

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: maathyas.4267

maathyas.4267

yeah it’s not working for me either . or maybe i missed something?

Inspector Ellen Kiel still has the yellow star appearing over her head and did not disappear after completion.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Malfious.8370

Malfious.8370

Same here, no option to speak about the Karka.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Bawor.6719

Bawor.6719

They will apply a new patch in 12 hours,don’t worry…not working for me either after 12 hours of waiting at Noll spot…

in The Lost Shores

Wooboost.8527

I received the jug of karma, so I’m good to continue but yea no option still…

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Megadonut.6180

Megadonut.6180

same thing here. Finally completed phase 1, but Miyani won’t give me that option

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Ciocco.8637

Ciocco.8637

AFAIK the Miyani “Quest” was a seperate Task – It had nothing to do with Inspector Ellens Investigation. (Meaning – the Miyani Part wasn’t bugged, so it disappeared in Phase 2 of the Event)

in The Lost Shores

Wooboost.8527

So does this mean I missed out on the 5 CCC’s? I’m fine with that, I just want to know for sure…

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Zalifer.6140

Zalifer.6140

Miyani has been removed. That was part of phase one, and was working as intended yesterday. As such, she was removed as intended.

The reason the “noll” event chain is still there in phase 2, is because it was bugged.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Fiddlestyx.9714

Fiddlestyx.9714

Same here.

Edit: I better still be able to finish phase 1.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Ciocco.8637

Ciocco.8637

So does this mean I missed out on the 5 CCC’s? I’m fine with that, I just want to know for sure…

I guess so – i completed it in Phase 1 and only received the 5 CCC – no Follow-up in Phase 2 either

in The Lost Shores

Wooboost.8527

I am confused because I thought you had to do the investigation in order, it that’s true, then how were we to get the Miyani part if Noll and Canach were bugged since the beginning?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Jormundur.1567

Jormundur.1567

Miyani has been removed. That was part of phase one, and was working as intended yesterday. As such, she was removed as intended.

The reason the “noll” event chain is still there in phase 2, is because it was bugged.

I disagree that Miyani was “working as intended”. I spoke to her yesterday, as well as today, and haven’t received any mail from Miyani. Nor do I have the option to speak to Zommoros. It’s really disappointing that I wasn’t able to start this scavenger hunt, and it doesn’t seem like I’ll be able to see it.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Xuro.5861

Xuro.5861

Can we still finish phase 1 entirely with the deletion of said npc?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Bah, both event chains were bugged. Fahd whatever (the largos) was screwed up like crazy all 4 times I attempted to complete his part of the quest. Guess I missed the few hour “sweet spot” between the time the bug fix went live late last night and the time he broke again.

I’d argue Fahd’s part was bugged worse than Noll’s, because I got past Noll’s part just fine while it was still bugged. I had to do the event about 10 times, but eventually I got a couple hits to the point where I could get credit for the event. Fahd was just plain stuck (or not even there) every time I saw him.

Should have extended both quest lines, IMO.

in The Lost Shores

Wooboost.8527

I waited at Noll for a couple of hours before trying overflows, as soon as I did that I was able to complete Noll. I then went to Canach and again waited hours to fight him while he was spawned, also tried hopping overflows but this did not work like Noll. Today I waited again for quite sometime and finally Canach was able to be fought. I received my karma and proceeded to speak to Zommoro which is no longer available…Like I said I am fine with missing out on the CCC’s, although that would be somewhat lame due to my participation in the events (waiting hours…) I just want some confirmation!

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Fiddlestyx.9714

Fiddlestyx.9714

This is beyond kittening ridiculous.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: BroScientist.9875

BroScientist.9875

Same here. I’ve completed phase 1 and drank my jug of karma but the option for speaking to zommoro by talking to miyani is not showing up for me. I hope they fix this.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Preau.2816

Preau.2816

Dulfy was wrong, Miyani worked correctly during the first phase and is now removed. The other hunt bugged out and thus stayed for Phase 2 so everyone could catch up. They didn’t have to be done in order.

in The Lost Shores

Wooboost.8527

Ok in a similar post a forum mod has posted that we cannot recieve the 5 CCC’s as they could not effectively fix this. It’s unfortunate that I wasted a lot of time standing around for these NPC’s and I understand they are doing their best and am glad to have gotten some confirmation. But dang…