Are you wondering to add more fractions?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

Heya.

The new Dungeon is Amazing, the awesome work done in the ambients, things for do (without stay in a place just killing mobs) and the variety of things, is the BEST Dungeon I ever played in a MMO. They did listen to the community and the results are there. :P

I’m wondering, is ANet thinking in add more Fractions in Future Updates to expand this dungeon?

I Hope so, the idea is already good and new have an huge variety of fractions will have players never tired. ^^

Max

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Luisedgm.2375

Luisedgm.2375

I hope they will, even better if they added some really rare ones with parodies/references

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

I think that’s where they are going with this…if not, they are REALLY dumb.

I love the dungeon shuffle it gives. Adding more cards to the deck would be cool.

Or add more decks so we have different playlists to participate in

REALLY cool idea.

EDIT: Hell, have player contest to design a fractal level and add 3 that the community make to the deck.

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Hrist.8972

Hrist.8972

It’s obvious how good of a platform for expansion this dungeon is. I think it’s highly possible that they will keep adding new fractals from time to time, it would be a waste to not to.

Hrist Unriht – [Hovi] Unseelie Court – Seafarer’s Rest EU

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

It’s obvious how good of a platform for expansion this dungeon is. I think it’s highly possible that they will keep adding new fractals from time to time, it would be a waste to not to.

Yup the platform is very good for that thing, they can do plenty of things inside fractals that wont fit inside the actual World.

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Vinny.6924

Vinny.6924

Hell, have player contest to design a fractal level and add 3 that the community make to the deck.

You are getting way to carried away…

Commander Ahria – Warrior – Stormbluff Isle