Dropped after 2 hours of main event

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Rioter.1390

Rioter.1390

I’m sure there have been a few posts about this. Appologize, but I have to say this has been a big disappointment. I don’t have much time to play – but I have really enjoyed this game thus far. I put time aside for this weekend’s event and was pretty stoked that my family gave me the weekend to do so.

Anyway – to cut to the chase, I spent 2 plus hours working with a large group of people to battle the main event only to get the ancient to the enterance of it’s nest before being dropped out of the game. This happens from time to time, I understand. But to not be able to get back onto the server I was on to complete the event… that was the biggest slap in the face.

I have to be honest. I never write on forums – only read. But I have no course of action but to express my disappointment. I’m sure there is nothing that can be done… I doubt I will ever take time out in the future for a world event on this game again unless safety nets are put in place for this to not happen again.

Seriously disappointed….

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: BringerofDeath.1098

BringerofDeath.1098

I agree with this. I did a mini dynamic event and then I started the final phase of the weekend event. I was playing for 2 hours and then i died and tried to waypoint and was stuck on the loading screen for 30-45 minutes. When i tried to log out and log back in the event was already over and I didn’t get anything. Can you please explain why it did this and compensate me for trying to be part of the event. Thank you.