Dungeon finder needed more than ever?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Millenx.7905

Millenx.7905

so I know there is that looking for group icon you can put on that Anet claims to be good enough for a group finding tool, and of course there are people who are opposed to the idea of a group finding tool.

But does the new fractals dungeon require it? most people are spending ages looking for groups, spamming map chat with everyone looking for different difficulties. i myself have been looking for a group to do difficulty 6 for almost 2 hours now and have not even found 1 other person doing it.

so I would just like to know everyone’s opinion on whether Anet should stop being so opposed to a dungeon finder and add one in, or if it should stay the way it is.

imo a dungeon finder would also make it easier to get groups for other dungeons which seems impossible atm unless your doing AC,CoF or Arah your out of luck.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Azelroth.6801

Azelroth.6801

Yes I fully support a dungeon finder tool. LFG system just doesn’t cut it and spamming map chat isn’t fun either.

A dungeon finder tool that allows players to define which dungeon they’d like to do (and in the case of FoTM – an option to signify difficulty level choice too)

+1 this idea.

Azelroth [MoM] – Methods Of Mayhem
Commander @ Tarnished Coast

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Trayzard.1678

Trayzard.1678

(You should have posted this in the suggestion forum.)

/sign.

I totally agree with you. The dungeon finder also should be server-wide, like the TP or PVP… it’s nearlly impossible to do story dungeons anymore, because so less ppl on 1 Server are doin them, most already done it. I don’t want to be restricted to 1 small server. (i am so happy that there are international overflows…).
It’s a step backwards compared to gw1. Not even gw1 had a dungeon finder (which was also bad) but at least it had a party search list -.-

They should just integrate a Dungeon Finder like in WoW (or other MMOs?), i really don’t see what’s the problem about that.
I don’t want to spam the chat desperately and then get “suppressed for excessive messaging” … this is ridiculous… and such a cheap methode..

(edited by Trayzard.1678)

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Bradesco.9621

Bradesco.9621

I wouldn’t expect arenanet doing anything about it. I made a post talking about the same idea before and no feedback from arenanet.

So slow progress….

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/What-about-a-Group-Making-system/first#post669030

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: cesmode.4257

cesmode.4257

With fractals not resetting every week.
Yes, they need it

Karma is as abundant as air, and as useless as the Kardashians.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

There have been so many posts about this (including one I made), it is truly amazing that Anet has not responded. Have they seen what LA chat looks like? It is ALL lfg.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Allegra.4910

Allegra.4910

I would like to see a dungeon finder, as well.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Isslair.4908

Isslair.4908

Yes I want the game to turn into dungeon lobby as well.
All zones are so crowded now, I wish everyone would just sit in LA and wait for dungeon queue to pop.
Wholeheartedly agree to this suggestion.

EU Aurora Glade

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: scotty.2560

scotty.2560

I wouldn’t expect arenanet doing anything about it. I made a post talking about the same idea before and no feedback from arenanet.

So slow progress….

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/What-about-a-Group-Making-system/first#post669030

Oh they will do something about it eventually but hey they have so MANY problems where do they start oh yeah lets bring out a once in a lifetime all singing dancing event lol get my point:)
Don`t run before your can walk anet

CIR Blacktide

(edited by scotty.2560)