Epic lag during middle of the event

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Blood Dancer.2394

Blood Dancer.2394

I was just wondering if there were other people who experienced this. I was doing fine up until the Ancient Karka 1st reinforcements event. I died and got ressurected then suddenly I’m lagging for 30secs – 1min on my actions.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Norecha.4362

Norecha.4362

same, it started at the same time.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Rhialto.8423

Rhialto.8423

Yup, right there with you. I had to sign off because it just became unplayable after a while. Gonna log back on in a little while, hopefully in time for the end of the event…

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Liliana Moore.4237

Liliana Moore.4237

yes horrible enormous lag caused all my server to wipe

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Rejam.3946

Rejam.3946

Same for me, managed to make it through to the 2nd (!!!) reinforcement event and disconnected. Kept reconnecting to try to get back to my original overflow. Found another in a similar place so continued there, disconnected again. Repeated again and have just disconnected a 3rd time, all in the same place. Half way through 2 reinforcement event.
Lag is just so bad now. But was kinda okay up until the reinforcement events.

Fun, fun, fun.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
-Mike Obrien, President of Arenanet

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Fiddlestyx.9714

Fiddlestyx.9714

Press button… wait two minutes… fire.

I’m pretty sure the event I’m at is over, but my game hasn’t caught up yet.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Wrei Mors Les.8406

Wrei Mors Les.8406

The lag has gotten to the point where the event is completely unplayable. Press a key, wait 5 mins for a response. This has being a complete BS of an event for this one reason.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: BlackSheep.6284

BlackSheep.6284

Well login seems to be affected…it sucks hard

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: belarki.7385

belarki.7385

I’m in the same boat, all i can do is try and run, keeping up with the zerg and hope i stay alive. I’m getting 90-120 seconds lag… that’s seconds, not milliseconds!

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: belarki.7385

belarki.7385

I persisted with the epic lag, and then was disconnected right before the end and loot…. words can’t describe how disappointed I am

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Slushey.8236

Slushey.8236

I’ve had that much time in the down state without being able to use waypoints or resurrect since GW2 thinks I’m still in combat that I’ve been able to test some things. It takes exactly 4 minutes 23 seconds for a public message to go through. For some reason though guild chat is instant. I don’t know whether I should laugh at this fail, or be super pissed off that I’ve been wasting my time for the two and a half hours. O_o

Grand Duke Slushey of the Knîghtmare Court
Blackgate | Knîghtmare [KnM] | Knights of the Temple [KnT] | Attuned [Att]

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Trule.3549

Trule.3549

The event was nice and smooth while planting charges, but then it started lagging big time during the reinforcements for the ancient. What should have taken about 15 mins, still wasn’t done 30 mins later. My skills and chat were taking about 60 seconds to respond. Map chat and guild chat was filled with complaints about the same thing.

Its a pity, because if it weren’t for the lag I could have got it done before I had to leave for work. Now, because of my timezone and lag, looks like I miss the one time event.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Trule.3549

Trule.3549

Oh, I was on an overflow for Yak’s Bend.