Event is not fun for me

Event is not fun for me

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Noret.8276

Noret.8276

Sorry, i really tried. first, not a single phase 1 quest worked as it should. then the lions arch event for phase 2. delayed for almost an hour, then i get kicked due to server overload, after relog in i find myself on a server, where the vent already took place.
i what way would you consider this a success? try harder next time.

Event is not fun for me

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Commie.4768

Commie.4768

Same, I crashed towards end. Lost progress, came back on overflow, nothing is going on. Sucks big time, missed everything

Event is not fun for me

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Noret.8276

Noret.8276

you saw at least a bit. i had ten seconds time to get crushed by a karka and then found myself at start screen.

Event is not fun for me

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kaaqeli.5108

Kaaqeli.5108

Is your whining fun to read? No.
Personally I still think this is the best addition to the game so far. Okay, the events were laggy & kinda bugged, but the new zone is beautiful and the dungeon is just kick kitten Great work, I gotta say.

Event is not fun for me

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Xaxxus.6719

Xaxxus.6719

I personally don’t like the idea of 1 time only world events. I have had midterms non stop for the last few weeks (and for another week after this). I am missing the entire event because of this.

Event is not fun for me

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: HiSaZuL.2843

HiSaZuL.2843

Is your whining fun to read? No.
Personally I still think this is the best addition to the game so far. Okay, the events were laggy & kinda bugged, but the new zone is beautiful and the dungeon is just kick kitten Great work, I gotta say.

Good sucking up skills there bud. Do you get payed for it or is it the life long quest you embarked on?
The entire thing is broken in every way/shape and form. None of phases worked in any way that can be classified as working. I was on everflow that didn’t even get event we got a ship an hour later and that was it.
GJ anet… another fail to the bucket.
I can respect people that are at least honest and express their opinion. Not the trash that lives in denial or mindlessly cheers and feeds the cow yet when it comes to proving their point all they have is wow this… wow that… blah blah… and it always ends up with no facts to prove their point.
Also going with your logic… why did you reply if you don’t find it fun? Is your whining about apparent whining fun? He expressed his opinion… just because you are from china and censorship is your way of life, doesn’t mean rest of us don’t have an opinion of our own.

(edited by HiSaZuL.2843)

Event is not fun for me

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Odio.3971

Odio.3971

Personally, I wish they never even released this event because now I have a bad taste for the game as a whole. Very disappointing! I do LOVE this game but, yuck, this was pretty bad!