Feedback Thread

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: rootnode.9546

rootnode.9546

Is the Feedback thread gone? Can’t find it anymore and the link doesn’t work.

Foran Lonewind – Mesmer
Gwens Avengers
Riverside

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Caveat Emptor.6032

Caveat Emptor.6032

Seems to me it was deleted.

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lex Striker.3972

Lex Striker.3972

Well, not sure, but if this thread was deleted and ANet does not respond responsibly to this really bad Event, I will never buy another Gem… just not going to give my money to a company that does not stand up and take it shots when it screws up. Bad show and very bad form, ANet… and very disappointing for a company I once thought was the best gaming company out there.

(edited by Lex Striker.3972)

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: DoctorOverlord.8620

DoctorOverlord.8620

Edit – Reposting my feeback in this thread since they started a new one.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/lostshores/Lost-Shores-Feedback-Thread/first#post787845

Check my GW2 Comic Dynamic Events http://goo.gl/JyB3J (Short Google Link to Fan Content Forum here)

(edited by DoctorOverlord.8620)

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

rootnode.9546

If they deleted a thread for FEEDBACK from the users, I’m going to quit the game entirely. This kitten post-deletion and being silent about everything…. not even something like an excuse for the lags or the patch…. this is NOT customer support.

Really ANet… have a serious talk with your PR department!

Foran Lonewind – Mesmer
Gwens Avengers
Riverside

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Scratches.9152

Scratches.9152

“Negative feedback will not be tolerated. Resistance is futile,” apparently…

Brilliant customer service

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: TheJokester.4672

TheJokester.4672

Wow i said i hope the company dies cause all they do is bend us over now they arent here for the players like the original claim they want all our money and ban us if we try to get its worth this makes the umphth time they deleted my posts about them screwing us. the only people with anything in your game bought gold fix that and get rid of them give us our money’s worth we work our azzes off to give u money while u sit on yours.

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

rootnode.9546

If they get negative feedback, they should think about it…

Foran Lonewind – Mesmer
Gwens Avengers
Riverside

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Jianrai.7253

Jianrai.7253

If anything besides the MASSIVE GAMEBREAKING-LAG and the DCs which robbed THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS’ of their time, I’m pretty upset at the deletion of the feedback thread. It makes it seem like they don’t care about their users at all. Which maybe they don’t, idk.

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Tepper.9843

Tepper.9843

Please place all negative feedback here for easy deletion. Another thread will be made shortly where all positive feed back will go. Thank you.

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

Really? I was actually giving some props to ANET. I take it back now. If this was a subscription I would seriously consider dropping it. As it is not I will enjoy the free game, but I will not be putting any more money for gems for a very long time. I was looking forward to some of the xmas costume ideas and stuff. Guess I will just have to live with not having those. Those locked chests will continue to pile up too.

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Jnaathra.6549

Jnaathra.6549

Playing the game is still supporting them even if you don’t buy gems. I’m ready to join the ones leaving.. Just BS after BS lately.

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Vakarianne.3018

Vakarianne.3018

I got a PM about a thread merge, I wonder if they just accidentally deleted it.

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lynx.1352

Lynx.1352

They deleted the previous feedback thread for some reason, I’unno. Too much burn on the event planner’s part?

I still say bring back the mad king.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
- Mike Obrien, President of Anet

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: KazyDesguerre.7865

KazyDesguerre.7865

I don’t understand why they even delete threads. This is why people quit MMOs because when game developers put a date on a deadline and then they fail to meet REASONABLE expectations. Then when players give feedback (negative mostly) they just delete it like it never happened. If there is no proof then there was no problem with it am I right?

Anyways before the thread “magically” dissapeared without a response from a staff member… I was going to post this.

For those who got loot. Don’t complain… at least you got something. My GF and I got a server kick during the last 15 seconds of the fight with no loot.

I got lucky and got into another overflow that was still doing it, but it doesn’t change the fact that I had to do the event TWICE just to get crap drops that wasn’t even worth my time. 20-slot bag is the only thing that was worth it from my chest. So yeah I am going to complain that the event was crappy because of disconnects and a very linear event chain.

Infinite Bad/10.
Was boring and wasted 4 hours. The people who got per-cursor weapons are lucky and are most likely happy with the event, but the majority of the player base is dissatisfied and the future looks grim for GW2. Hopefully a department head responds instead of their lackeys. No offense but I would like some compensation and a game wide apology from a higher up for such a fail event. But hey that is just me.

Currently Playing:
Beta Wars 2.
Waiting for Guild Wars 2.

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: ThatDudeJon.2597

ThatDudeJon.2597

I honestly enjoyed the event and the loot was definitely worth it. If you lagged well then that’s not anyone’s fault is it? I mean get a better PC, some folks were unable to join (I know a few) and those who did still complain? give me a break. There’s a difference in giving feedback and just straight up complaining. I was lagging too, a lot, however, I still had tons of fun. Folks dropping and folks reviving it was all epic. It’s a shame it’s a one time deal but lucky for me and many more we were actually able to play. If you had a chance to play and complaining about lag then get a better PC. You want your own server to satisfy your needs? make your own game and don’t tell anyone to avoid lag issues.

Member of [Death Corps]

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: MTheoryFreak.3758

MTheoryFreak.3758

If you guys keep this up I will spend my money elsewhere. Very dissapointed. Sorry I had real life responsibilities to take care of and could not log. I missed out on very good loot it seems. Thanks for caring so much.

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

rootnode.9546

If anything besides the MASSIVE GAMEBREAKING-LAG and the DCs which robbed THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS’ of their time, I’m pretty upset at the deletion of the feedback thread. It makes it seem like they don’t care about their users at all. Which maybe they don’t, idk.

Since the patch, it really seems like they don’t care. At least the higher ups and the PR department don’t seem to care, because there’s no word at all from them.

Foran Lonewind – Mesmer
Gwens Avengers
Riverside

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

TheJokester.4672

oh yea uhm i came back to try this event after leaving cause they took 500 bucks and gave me 33g woo how the kitten is that supposed to get rid of gold farmers? anyways yea dont consider dropping them just do it they arent going to change they havent since head start or even beta dont consider ever with them they dont with us as deletion of the thread shows

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Vzur.7123

Vzur.7123

The mods appear to have merged all these different posts into that one big feedback post.. and then deleted it? Seriously?

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

ThatDudeJon.2597

By the way guys, sorry for those that missed it but “Spend my money somewhere elsewhere” really? I’m pretty sure information on the [3 day event] was posted on Arena net’s main page. Sent to everyone’s E-mail (if you were smart to sign up for their newsletter) posted on their Twitter, Facebook etc. Be serious guys, stop making it seem like nobody was notified a months earlier. Too much complaining not enough playing =l.

Member of [Death Corps]

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Sorry.6741

Sorry.6741

I think that it would have been a very good idea if the end reward was a mailed reward rather than depend on people reaching the chest in time. – Im only saying this because lag itself kept many people from ressing in time, and many others disconnected during the end fight. – I dont think it is very smart to have such issues while running an event that requires players to be present for a limited 2-5 minutes before a chest despawns. Not when Arenanet cant secure a lag free/disconnect free game during the event.
That is all.

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

rootnode.9546

Foran Lonewind – Mesmer
Gwens Avengers
Riverside

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

ThatDudeJon.2597

I honestly enjoyed the event and the loot was definitely worth it. If you lagged well then that’s not anyone’s fault is it? I mean get a better PC, some folks were unable to join (I know a few) and those who did still complain? give me a break. There’s a difference in giving feedback and just straight up complaining. I was lagging too, a lot, however, I still had tons of fun. Folks dropping and folks reviving it was all epic. It’s a shame it’s a one time deal but lucky for me and many more we were actually able to play. If you had a chance to play and complaining about lag then get a better PC. You want your own server to satisfy your needs? make your own game and don’t tell anyone to avoid lag issues.

you are a total dick i have a six core comp 8gb ram tb hardrive and a geforce 580 graphics and i get kicked ur kittening kitten stop trolling this game has fell into the sht hole

Sounds to me you’re the one trolling my specs are a lot worst ( Compaq Presario CQ62) and I had no problem. Second, I am not talking about those who got kicked out during the event. That’s an understandable argument. Third if you feel this game fell into the “Sht hole” you claim then leave, less lag, less complaining. Go pay $15/$13 for a sub.

Member of [Death Corps]

(edited by ThatDudeJon.2597)

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Conditional Love.8149

Conditional Love.8149

Ok, I will just say it again.

ANET hates people who are not Americans. Australians & Asians do not hate you ANET. So why punish us with events at 1am -6am?

Sea of Sorrows – I am not a pancake

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Jaher Dal.9503

Jaher Dal.9503

Next time have a way point closer to the final battle of anything that is upcoming.

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: MTheoryFreak.3758

MTheoryFreak.3758

By the way guys, sorry for those that missed it but “Spend my money somewhere elsewhere” really? I’m pretty sure information on the [3 day event] was posted on Arena net’s main page. Sent to everyone’s E-mail (if you were smart to sign up for their newsletter) posted on their Twitter, Facebook etc. Be serious guys, stop making it seem like nobody was notified a months earlier. Too much complaining not enough playing =l.

Yeah, I knew about the event and time. However, I am not a child with no responsibilies. You know work. I am glad you enjoyed it so much. Sure, I am going to go to my boss and say man, I really need off work so I can go home and do this one time event on a stupid game I play for “fun” in my spare time. Stop trolling.

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

TheJokester.4672

Again STOP TROLLING YOU DI CK i just checked my email cuz i signed up for it i didnt recieve anything b4 monday last week go screw yourself and uhm dude if you werent 4 years old you would know you need more than 4 days notice to get a day off at work

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

Well, I know they are reading this, just don’t feel like responding to us I guess. I would say how I know they are reading it but it would probably get deleted….

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

Next

Hey all, due to a glitch in our forum software, when merging two threads, the original Feedback Thread was lost to the ether. It is not our intention to remove threads with legitimate player feedback. We value what you have to say, both positive and negative (as long as it is said in a polite and respectful manner).

That said, please use this thread for your general feedback. The thread will remain stickied for ease of posting and viewing.

Again, please accept our apologies on the loss of the previous thread.

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

TheJokester.4672

you are a total dick i have a six core comp 8gb ram tb hardrive and a geforce 580 graphics and i get kicked ur kittening kitten stop trolling this game has fell into the sht hole

Sounds to me you’re the one trolling my specs are a lot worst ( Compaq Presario CQ62) and I had no problem. Second, I am not talking about those who got kicked out during the event. That’s an understandable argument. Third if you feel this game fell into the “Sht hole” you claim then leave, less lag, less complaining. Go pay $15/$13 for a sub.

if my posts werent deleted with the thread then guess what you would see i came bk to try this even after being gone for going on 2 months i think next week would have made it that long so troll somewhere else

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: DoctorOverlord.8620

DoctorOverlord.8620

Hey all, due to a glitch in our forum software, when merging two threads, the original Feedback Thread was lost to the ether. It is not our intention to remove threads with legitimate player feedback. We value what you have to say, both positive and negative (as long as it is said in a polite and respectful manner).

Good to know and thanks for a new stickied feedback thread.

I think there going to be a great deal of feedback heading ArenaNet’s way after this event.

Check my GW2 Comic Dynamic Events http://goo.gl/JyB3J (Short Google Link to Fan Content Forum here)

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lex Striker.3972

Lex Striker.3972

I am sorry, but I will not waste my time on this subject any more. Enough said, and no more gems for me. I am so disappointed with all this mess this weekend.

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Beric.3702

Beric.3702

That said, please use this thread for your general feedback. The thread will remain stickied for ease of posting and viewing.

Again, please accept our apologies on the loss of the previous thread.

That’s what they all say.

Feedback Thread

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Previous

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

In order to keep feedback focused in the sticky, this thread will now be locked. Again, please accept our apologies. This is not some PR stunt to remove negative feedback. I am as frustrated at the loss of this thread as you all.