FotM Levels Confirmation

FotM Levels Confirmation

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

Hey all!

So I’ve been reading the forums the past couple of days, and I’ve read plenty of concerns about the FotM levels in the future – that everybody will be requesting the high levels, and lower level/new players will be really screwed out of participating (minus guild participation).

However, I also read on the forums someone (not a dev or moderator) saying that GW2 will be resetting the FotM levels every week for players. Meaning, that every week everybody resets back to level 1.

Is this true? Thanks!

FotM Levels Confirmation

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Token.5098

Token.5098

I’ve been wondering this aswell after reading all these posts. Haven’t done the FotM yet myself, so I’m kind of worried I might not be able to get a group to head in without having to spam LFG for hours.

FotM Levels Confirmation

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: SneakyErvin.3056

SneakyErvin.3056

I sure hope it doesnt reset, the grind to level 10 is already a pain for those that want to spend time elsewhere or have a life.

Resetting the level would mean the level 10-11 difficulty rings from the chests would be even further away for casuals, the crowd the game attracted the most with their now broken promises.

Atleast now you can grind when you have time, take a level per day or so.

Let Valkyries guide me to my destiny.

FotM Levels Confirmation

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!