How to find groups for fractals.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Broken Angel.4956

Broken Angel.4956

Being stuck on high end ones (lvl5+) and not finding anyone is annoying. Anyone got any idea how to get groups for this?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: UnderdogSMO.9428

UnderdogSMO.9428

Being stuck on high end ones (lvl5+) and not finding anyone is annoying. Anyone got any idea how to get groups for this?

Start helping lower level players get to five, join a guild help them get to five. Do somthing other than fractals tell more players make it to five. ETC.

My guild has been doing alot of low level runs for all our guild members. Seeing that loot drops kinda rock in the fractals even at lower levels it just means easy loot doing levels lower than mine

in The Lost Shores

UnderdogSMO.9428

But yeah if your the type of player how is enjoying progressing through something like fractals you going to want a gruild or a real tight nit friends list

in The Lost Shores

UnderdogSMO.9428

My guild is also using the fractals as a recrutment hub for new people if we like grouping with you we invite you.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Why should people do lower lvl fractals? I didnt feel any difficulty difference between 1 and 7 (did all the way with the same group). So its just a waste of time to start with lower lvls until it becomes noticeable harder.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in The Lost Shores

UnderdogSMO.9428

Why should people do lower lvl fractals? I didnt feel any difficulty difference between 1 and 7 (did all the way with the same group). So its just a waste of time to start with lower lvls until it becomes noticeable harder.

With that attatud its no wonder you dont seem to have a party to do reguler content with.

Its an mmo its not always about you.

Let me gess you build is made for power and crit dammage with vary little in buffing your sapport or control side abuilitys.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

Well, I wouldn’t mind too much helping people on their fractals. But requiring a level 5 player is a good filter for the terrible PUGs XD It’s a shame that it filters very good players that didn’t play that instance yet though.

The level 1 runs I did were harder than the later levels. The higher level I go the easier it is.

in The Lost Shores

UnderdogSMO.9428

Also if your not willing to help people 2 things will happen. One peole will get left behind and it will be evan harder to get people at your level and 2 why should i help you if you ever go below me

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

Also if your not willing to help people 2 things will happen. One peole will get left behind and it will be evan harder to get people at your level and 2 why should i help you if you ever go below me

In all cases, the truth is level 1 players find groups much faster than others. The higher you go the harder it is to group so all that complaining is moot.

in The Lost Shores

UnderdogSMO.9428

In all cases, the truth is level 1 players find groups much faster than others. The higher you go the harder it is to group so all that complaining is moot.

That wont always be the case much like levels. Evantualy most players will be much higher than one.

( see complants by players not being able to do low to mid level group content because every one is already level 80 and has eather left or is in high level zones)

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: pfinn.2903

pfinn.2903

I think if those that qualify for higher levels of fractals, take the time to do it with people who aren’t as high, it will make things better for them in the long run. Mixing in a few lower level runs, here and there, will ensure that more people will be available to do higher level runs later on.

The problem I see currently is that many people who are on higher level fractals don’t want to bother helping others or do lower levels at all. On the flip side you have many more people who are just starting out with fractals, and they have a bad experience because they have no idea how to do it. Then after failing they chalk it up as a horrible experience and stop running.

Ultimately everyone needs to be more patient and helpful to each other.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: ostracize.8316

ostracize.8316

Think of fractals as people thought of Karazhan back in WoW days. Sure, you could put your way to the top, but it might take a few tries and you will certainly kill the early bosses a lot more than the prince.