Is this it?

Is this it?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Gokki.9574

Gokki.9574

So this is what happened to me:
-I logged in, the event started, massive lag couldnt do anything. Logged out of frustration.
-Later log back in for the next stage, aparently i have to get on a ship to some new island for no reason.
-Got on the island -> massive lag, same as before. Ragequit in frustration.
-Logged in now, island is empty, no events, couple people on /map complaining how bad the event was.

So i’ve got a few questions:
-There was some sort of wreckage i had to pick up? didnt find any, didnt know why, seemed irrelevant anyway since the event progressed without it anyway.
-Why was the trebuche important? I thought some player managed to bug it and plant it in middle of lions arch.
-Why was the lighthouse destroyed? never explained… Why should i care anyway?
-I heard some nasty boss with special armor was around we had to kill, never found him…
-I was supposed to deliver materials to help the recostruction effort (recostruction of what? Lion’s Arch didn’t suffer any damage apart from that useless lighthouse), i got to the forge but couldnt find a way to donate the materials anywhere, there was an item sold by miyani (misspelled) but that item didnt do anything.
-Visited fractals dungeon. seems nice, will play it later.
-Ive heard some people hit the jackpot on the event and got massive advantage over other players in terms of loot/legendaries simply because they got lucky with not having lag. This realy discourages me from playing…

So i missed the whole event, with nothing but frustration. I’ve missed all the rewards and … well i don’t realy feel like playing anymore.