Karka hp keeps resetting to full

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: wicket.2485

wicket.2485

The Karka was moved out of the orange circle and its hp keeps resetting to full. We can’t make people move it back into the circle, because they won’t listen. Thanks >.>

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Morxeton.1743

Morxeton.1743

The event started on Borlis Pass. A bunch of karka attacked around Fort Marriner. We killed them and completed that event. An ancient karka had attacked and in the middle of fighting it, it just disappears. Now there’s absolutely nothing going on.

We’re all confused. Is this supposed to happen? What is next and when does it start?

Tataera (Elementalist), Morxeton (Necromancer)
Borlis Pass

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: GodAtHand.5124

GodAtHand.5124

In my event. The event boss ancient karka won’t die. Just resets health all the time… Any others with this issue?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

a bunch of mobs spawned. We got the sprayers and coated our weapons and started to kill them.

Then, an ancient karka came up. We started to fight him.

And now we’re stuck.

People attack the karka and he gets down to about 70% health… and then just automatically heals himself to full health.

We’ve tried luring him down to the bridge (the event area) but because this is an MMO people are being stupid as hell and won’t leave the area they’re in and keep trying to fight the boss.

Attachments:

Anet make Rev great again.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: timgod.9456

timgod.9456

Our overflow is just fighting the Ancient Karka next to the giant treb and it keeps resetting health. We are trying to get people to drag it to the event circle but nobody is listening.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: MajorMelchett.6042

MajorMelchett.6042

Ours just vanished, no one could hit it and then it just walked a bit and then was gone.

Zilori: Guardian – Desolation.
Zarturo: Elemental – Desolation.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: baalblade.8465

baalblade.8465

Standing in Lion Arch Court for 30 minutes, nothing happen.

Or is it because I miss Phase 1?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Thormach.8571

Thormach.8571

Anet does not care. They keep making stupid mistakes like Large Event itty bitty circle so mob just keeps resetting and there is nothing we can do.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: WaystedMined.7831

WaystedMined.7831

Happening on Blackgate LA instance. So happy instead of resetting the boss into the big orange circle where you can actually kill it, they instead made it perma regen outside the circle so the lemmings can stand there fighting an essentially invulnerable mob forever!

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kudane.6349

Kudane.6349

Bunch of us in overflow watched them finish the construction said “head to the boat” and then nothing…

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

WHAT KARKA; WHAT CIRCLE ?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: perfect.5198

perfect.5198

Same on Ferguson’s Crossing, Overflow.

-p

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: MasterYoda.8563

MasterYoda.8563

Yaks bend sever the same thing, also no cut scene or anything to signal the start of the event, just the npc ran off and some followed

Game Security Lead “Closing this thread,
your account,and your 384 other accounts”
GG Anet

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: GodAtHand.5124

GodAtHand.5124

How long do you think it will take to get some kind of word from Anet? This is awful, and a waste of my time. Can’t believe they can even advertise these as events…

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kazak.8459

Kazak.8459

Yak’s Bend overflow. Boss spawned outside of the circle and keeps resetting HP.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Owyn.1382

Owyn.1382

Event Ring moved to the boss in the overflow I’m in… but it is still resetting to full health. This has been a terrible experience for the Refer-A-Friend weekend.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Jest.9276

Jest.9276

Still resetting to full despite event circle being moved. Get’s down to about 3/4’s health and resets.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: CrusaderRabbit.7460

CrusaderRabbit.7460

And I think its glitched into the rock now so even if we can kite it back, it won’t

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Tsuikana.7018

Tsuikana.7018

We actually managed to get everyone to stop attacking it and move back, but then he just stood there and stared at us. Then the circle moved. so we zerged him. … And he’s still resetting when he gets to 75% hp =x

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Zero Angel.9715

Zero Angel.9715

HP keeps resetting on Maguuma overflow despite the circle being moved

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Alberel Leonhart.9640

Alberel Leonhart.9640

Desolation has moved into Southsun Cove already but it’s not much better there. The lag is so bad tons of people are just dropping dead instantly because the clients can’t keep up with mob positions.

in The Lost Shores

MasterYoda.8563

trebuchet not working

GG Anet

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Neodaystar.4279

Neodaystar.4279

The reason why its hp keeps resetting is because it has those 2 buffs on:

buff 1: Unshakable
buff 2: armored

Just take those 2 buffs off that makes it immortal so that it can be killed. This is why it is not a good idea to have one time only events – happened during Halloween, but ANet still didn’t learn this lesson. What’s embarrassing is the whole trial thing trying to grab new potential players xD

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Owyn.1382

Owyn.1382

Gave up and left… after 50 minutes of futility.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Squirrelygod.1864

Squirrelygod.1864

It has stayed in our circle but sill resets at 75%

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Hunterdan.4921

Hunterdan.4921

Event on my server worked well. No real issues other than the delay in the beginning. Not sure if that was intentional or not?

Watch out guys! Share your server, and people will harass you in game. Awesome! ;D

(edited by Hunterdan.4921)

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: OptimAdam.4125

OptimAdam.4125

Same issues as everyone else, it just keeps resetting it health.

Would be nice to know if this is intentional and is there a trick to kill the boss or is it a bug.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Hunterdan.4921

Hunterdan.4921

I know for the vet crabs, you have to beat the shell off, then kill them. So, 2 hp bars. I don’t know of anymore than that.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Bloods Bane.3982

Bloods Bane.3982

Blackgate, everyone has been fighting for the past hour and 20 min, keeps resetting, even though the circle has moved south of the catapult. sigh

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Grim West.3194

Grim West.3194

Most people just gave up in our overflow.. mob keeps resetting. What a waste of time.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Dayvan Cowboy.1053

Dayvan Cowboy.1053

Northern Shiverpeaks overflow. Ancient Karka keeps resetting here as well at 75%.

We surrender. Long live the Karka!

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: CrusaderRabbit.7460

CrusaderRabbit.7460

Gave up, missing content because of this, kittens be kittens

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: SarahWitter.2317

SarahWitter.2317

Next

trebuchet not working

Trebuchet was leading up to the island unlocking. The island has now unlocked and the battle is being brought to the karkas themselves. Join us by taking the boat by the Sanctum harbor waypoint in Lion’s Arch. There is a transporter NPC on the boat.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: TheUnNamedHero.4167

TheUnNamedHero.4167

trebuchet not working

Trebuchet was leading up to the island unlocking. The island has now unlocked and the battle is being brought to the karkas themselves. Join us by taking the boat by the Sanctum harbor waypoint in Lion’s Arch. There is a transporter NPC on the boat.

Would love to bring the fight to the karkas themselves……..but the stupid ancient karka won’t die. Completely ignoring the main problem being pointed out in a thread does not gain you customer loyalty.

2012 Halloween Tower Champion
The Lost Shores should have stayed lost.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Tangman.1478

Tangman.1478

any official word on the hp resetting? or is it just the people who won’t let it move out of a wall?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Grim West.3194

Grim West.3194

Nobody has attacked our mob in a long time. It just sits there. Most people left the instance. We have better things to do than fight bugged out events.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Koakuma.7253

Koakuma.7253

trebuchet not working

Would love to bring the fight to the karkas themselves……..but the stupid ancient karka won’t die. Completely ignoring the main problem being pointed out in a thread does not gain you customer loyalty.

I’d have to agree with this. In fact, I signed into the forums for my first time, ever, just to say so. Frankly this isn’t the first thread around this event I’ve seen it in.

I don’t know how much stock you’re putting into the feedback people are actually giving to you Arena Net, because every time somebody posts something like this, it seems you give only the barest details possible. Confused on where to go for an event? “Here’s where to go.” Instead of addressing the confusion, and perhaps giving insight into what you’ll do to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

And this thread honestly just takes the proverbial cake. Multiple players are posting here about a very specific issue. The thread has gotten ONE response from a representative, and that representative chose to IGNORE the issue entirely, and in actuality almost rub it in the faces of those currently facing a bugged LA event. If I hadn’t already been playing this before this event and found my own joy with the game, ESPECIALLY if I then came onto the forums and saw threads like this.. I can certainly say that you would be getting no business of mine.

You need to work on communicating with your playerbase in the forums better, instead of creating this air of distrust and seeming lack of care.

in The Lost Shores

MasterYoda.8563

trebuchet not working

Ok but how are we supposed to know this with the lack of information given to us? Granted I may have missed something by not reading something someplace, it remains many players are left not knowing what is going on and where ect is taking place.

GG Anet

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: hemisphere.3945

hemisphere.3945

Been watching people on Aura Glade trying to kill the Ancient Karka for 90 mins now. you’d think they’d start to realise somethings wrong…For over an hour we’ve been holding a synchronized dance party on the wall. it go so boring we decided to make our own event.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Markadis.9012

Markadis.9012

Same as OP. Our Ancient Karka won’t die on our server. Been going on for the last hour or two.

Server- Blackgate
Characters- Levicus (Ele); Levicus Gear (Eng);
Levicus Shield (War)

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Regina Buenaobra

Previous

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

Next

For those experiencing this problem, could you please cite which World you’re located (and whether you’re on an overflow)?

Content Marketing Lead
Twitter: @ArenaNet, @GuildWars2
In-Game Name: Cm Regina Buenaobra

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Dorsk Khomm.6803

Dorsk Khomm.6803

Aurora Glade (overflow)

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Grey Warden.2983

Grey Warden.2983

DragonBrand, overflow

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: TheUnNamedHero.4167

TheUnNamedHero.4167

Blackgate. Non-overflow.

2012 Halloween Tower Champion
The Lost Shores should have stayed lost.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Willem Bever.5329

Willem Bever.5329

Aurora Glade, (non overflow)

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Seraki.2753

Seraki.2753

Yak’s Bend non-overflow. Boss stayed near the rock wall and would not advance even when most people backed off to try to get it to move. It would reset repeatedly like others have said.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: TAKBonez.4953

TAKBonez.4953

Blackgate. Non-overflow.

same were in regular LA Blackgate

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kazak.8459

Kazak.8459

Yak’s Bend overflow