Kiel is gone. Can't complete phase 1 anymore?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Darx.9842

Darx.9842

The subsequent steps of Phase 1 can be finished after Phase 2
Defeat Noll and his bodyguards (this is currently bugged and we’ll push a fix for that later)
Find Canach in Garenhoff
Defeat Canach (this NPC is currently on a timer)
Return to Kiel for your reward.
Other dynamic events are not required for completing Phase 1.
All players will be able to play and complete Phase 2, independently from whether they played or completed Phase 1.
Thanks.

Stephanie said this, but Kiel is no longer in Lions Arch. ….

Is it still possible to finish phase 1 and get a reward?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: james the monk.3851

james the monk.3851

The subsequent steps of Phase 1 can be finished after Phase 2
Defeat Noll and his bodyguards (this is currently bugged and we’ll push a fix for that later)
Find Canach in Garenhoff
Defeat Canach (this NPC is currently on a timer)
Return to Kiel for your reward.
Other dynamic events are not required for completing Phase 1.
All players will be able to play and complete Phase 2, independently from whether they played or completed Phase 1.
Thanks.

Stephanie said this, but Kiel is no longer in Lions Arch. ….

Is it still possible to finish phase 1 and get a reward?

Yes I was wondering this also because Noll has disappeared to and I have the map fragment that Stephanie said it is all you needed to complete phase 1 when phase 2 starts.

(edited by james the monk.3851)

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Neoheart.2750

Neoheart.2750

Yeah, ridiculous that it lasted so short. Absoloutely sick of being at a disadvantage because i cant sit on my computer all day. lol

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Spoon.3826

Spoon.3826

After wasting time and silver on this, I couldn’t complete this event at all due to the npc’s being bugged all the way to the mists and back. And then they ‘fixed it’ but it was still broken. More time, energy and silver wasted.
Couldn’t even finish the bloody quest before the timer ran out for this.

What a joke.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Basso.3267

Basso.3267

Lot of time and silver wasting. I waited noll over six hours and tried to do Canach quest and start phase2 without succes. If they now get this fixed, i am too tired and frustrated to continue quest anymore.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Phantasy.1087

Phantasy.1087

I couldnt complete p1 either due to bugged events.. i went to pretty much every overflow and regular server and no working events… all i got done was the shell and map piece… if there’s achievements for this i’m going to be pissed…

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Mechrophilia.6987

Mechrophilia.6987

I was unable to complete this as well. That darn Noll was MIA for me (Dragonbrand).

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: kissofthehell.3720

kissofthehell.3720

Unlike ph1 ph2 got reseted lol

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Basso.3267

Basso.3267

Someone may have time to wait and wait and wait. I have other things to do also. I am huge Guild Wars Fan. I have Gw1 prophecies, factions, nightfall and eye of the north and Gw2. But still this kind bugging is too much for me. In last message i said i give up. But then fix rolled out and i gived it one more try. I managed to play to Minyani and then bug again. I didn’t see right option in dialog and wise internet told me there is another bug in minyani. Thats it. Hands up, i surrender

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: DinoWash.3582

DinoWash.3582

Yeah mine had a bug so I was unable to finish the first part. Was there actually anything good in the first part?