Lost Hammer

Lost Hammer

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: NaughtyDreamz.7285

NaughtyDreamz.7285

While I have enjoyed the challenge of the dungeon one of the things that put a damper on things is when one of our squad members died and they had the hammer but it fell out of their hand on the way down and it got stuck in the wall and we were stuck! I really hope this gets rectified soon!

Lost Hammer

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Unknown.2796

Unknown.2796

We had a similar problem, the guy with the hammer managed to fall off after we did the first 2 seals and it got stuck in mid air, we couldn’t pick it up anymore, all progress lost.

Location, location, location.

Lost Hammer

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Vinny.6924

Vinny.6924

More bad design. Is this common for them or a streak of bad luck?

Commander Ahria – Warrior – Stormbluff Isle

Lost Hammer

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kahna.1026

Kahna.1026

Same thing happened to my group! The others are tried to jump and grab it in mid-air for a while until we finally gave up and restarted :\

Aoileann » Sylvari Mesmer
[ Serenity and Scars ] of Tarnished Coast

Lost Hammer

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Vesnik.9587

Vesnik.9587

Same thing happened to my group. Just all die and click retry from checkpoint, hammer is back.

Lost Hammer

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Sadomator.6419

Sadomator.6419

Just make your entire party die, and click “restart at checkpoint”, the hammer will be next to you and your friends

Garl Vinnland – Guardian
Stormbluff Isle

Lost Hammer

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Vorch.2985

Vorch.2985

Just make your entire party die, and click “restart at checkpoint”, the hammer will be next to you and your friends

Yup, this is the hot fix atm.

Here’s what people thought of GW1 when it first came out: http://tinyurl.com/bntcvyc
“A release is 7 days or less away or has just happened within the last 7 days…
These are the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria.”