More Information and NO THANKS

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Cribbage.2056

Cribbage.2056

So, I made the mistake of progressing the Lost Shores investigation a tiny amount.

Now Anet are trying to kill me with irony. About every 5 mins I get a duplicate in game mail with 3 locations to go to. All 3 locations are bugged.

The first bug I would like to see Anet fix is this mail. Stop sending me the mails, I will then ignore the Lost Shores event as a complete non-starter, which it obviously is.

This is not a joke or sarcastic. Lost Shores has reduced my enjoyment of GW2 by a significant amount. I will have much more fun if I can just ignore this buggy piece of idiocy.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: MrMacAndCheese.3907

MrMacAndCheese.3907

Watch a movie, those are pretty good.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Krypal.5968

Krypal.5968

I am the same got involved in the initial lag fest then basically had nothing to do from there.
Information given was useless, lag was incredibly stupid and the bugs just finished it off

Event is a write off as far as i am concerned, no point even attempting to go further.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: White Raven.4368

White Raven.4368

Well I gave up pretty easily as I was reading on here what was going down, while I was wandering around looking for things that wasn’t there, or broken.Thankfully, I only wasted an hour playing GW2 yesterday.

Desolation [LOST]Lost in Socks Guild.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

Quests in GW2 are notoriously buggy.

It’s just not in their wheelhouse.

Expecting the event to be different is naive.