Not sure what issues ppl having with loot...

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lrdrahl.6120

Lrdrahl.6120

Event took ~2.5 hours total ended in epic chest and lava death to big kitty

I got Exotic Pistol and Dagger (Im theif woot)
20 slot bag
Acc. that is +25 all stats 3% MF and Crit Dmg
A couple yellows (salvaged for ecto)

So I’m pretty happy overall

Bunch of people got precursors but I wasn’t so lucky (but ill take having all items i can use)

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Vakirauta.6397

Vakirauta.6397

We were disconnected just five minutes before the karka was defeated. Couldn’t get the loot.

The Iron Butterfly

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Well the one BIG issue with it is the majority of players are already level 80 who needed better weapons.

Why in the world they thought it was a good idea to have anything but level 80 exotics for the drops from this massive boss fight is beyond me.

MF didn’t do a single thing for anyone wearing the entire set in my guild.

As usual they didn’t address the problems with these mechanics and make the rewards for events like these actually reward people properly.

Very disappointed in the rewards system for this event.

The boss fight was epic, it was fun, it was nice. But someone dropped the ball when it comes to the rewards for this BIG TIME. Level 80’s for a boss fight like this should drop nothing less then level 80 items especially with MF buffs on.

And Let me be clear, I do appreciate the bag (VERY MUCH NEEDED THANKS!) and the trinket those were nice. The issue i had was with the weapons.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Artherk.7456

Artherk.7456

We were disconnected just five minutes before the karka was defeated. Couldn’t get the loot.

This….

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Chast.2690

Chast.2690

Same thing happened to me. W. T. F.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Let me just add too, why not give us the mats to at least make something, like four of the same types of items to at least try in the mystic forge or the mats that we need to make the exotic armors and weapons….

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kerri Knight.3168

Kerri Knight.3168

Your reward was being entertained for a few hours.

Stop expecting ego-stroking, self-image-validating “virtual property” and you might actually enjoy a game for what it is.

in The Lost Shores

Vakirauta.6397

Stop expecting ego-stroking, self-image-validating “virtual property” and you might actually enjoy a game for what it is.

Here comes the White Knight. Get the hell outta here.

The Iron Butterfly

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kerri Knight.3168

Kerri Knight.3168

Here comes the ad hominem, must not have an actual argument to refute with.

Sounds like your problem, not mine.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lrdrahl.6120

Lrdrahl.6120

ok well i should add i got all lvl 80 exotics too not much for MF

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Nukem.2489

Nukem.2489

Event took ~2.5 hours total ended in epic chest and lava death to big kitty

I got Exotic Pistol and Dagger (Im theif woot)
20 slot bag
Acc. that is +25 all stats 3% MF and Crit Dmg
A couple yellows (salvaged for ecto)

So I’m pretty happy overall

Bunch of people got precursors but I wasn’t so lucky (but ill take having all items i can use)

No infusions? = all junk!!

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Phy.2913

Phy.2913

The problem is the lack of loot some people had.

in The Lost Shores

Vakirauta.6397

Here comes the ad hominem, must not have an actual argument to refute with.Sounds like your problem, not mine.

You want an actual argument?
I wasted 3 hours for a very laggy zerg, kept doing the same kitten for hours (though I almost fell asleep) and then in the end I and many other people got DC’d so that we couldn’t get kitten. No sir, this clearly is Anet’s problem. On the other hand, if you got the loot yourself, please don’t come on here and play the devil’s advocate.

The Iron Butterfly

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Happyfool.8951

Happyfool.8951

this and this.

@OP be thankful you got something, some of us who did our part got DC’d near the end and got nothing.

We all do as we must to make our way in this world and unfortunately,
we have to do things others may qualify as “evil”.
~Krunch Bloodrage, Looking For Group

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Uridium.2690

Uridium.2690

I did the event and got the loot. The trinket and 20 slot bag were awesome.

However, 2 exotic and 2 yellows… None of which I can use.

While I am grateful of the loot, I wish the loot generator would at least force one pice to be usable by the character looting it.

Oh… Btw, I’m 65 and these are my first exotic items….. Really wish I could use them.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Wasselin.1235

Wasselin.1235

The issue? Event was close to unplayable, still I stuck around, and then I get nothing while other people get exotics and a bag?

“Please find my dear friends… Dead or Alive” -redmakoto

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: azmodeus.3409

azmodeus.3409

i dont’ get why ppl think mf effects chest loots still….it never has.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Karizee.8076

Karizee.8076

I got an exotic named sword, exotic shoulders, exotic 20 slot bag, exotic super sexy accessory, a couple rares and I got to participate in a one time only epic adventure!

Pretty spectacular

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lord Kelvin.8217

Lord Kelvin.8217

The problem was not the loot but the problem to have not take it for connection issue. I was kicked out 5 min before the end and I have had the chance to enter again in game after 30 min for login issue!!!
The event was quite fun, probably too long… but I’ve waste 2.5h for an issue at the end of the event… and I see that I was not alone.

Terrible way to finish an epic event. Epic fail.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: badend.4182

badend.4182

Sitting there fighting the same two types of invisible culled NPC with billions of HP and instant death attacks that you cannot see coming (due to being culled, after all) and lagging out for two hours to get NO loot whatsoever from being lagged out/crashed/disconnected after staying there through the entire mess, maybe?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Timortias.6347

Timortias.6347

Same for me…

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Twitchz.6407

Twitchz.6407

There were some gems in the loot though at least, I got The Chosen, the shield precursor. Was very happy about that.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Brittney.6798

Brittney.6798

I was not crazy about the event, a friend actually suggested doing fractals instead, lol. I insisted we stick it out. For the type of event it was, I was expecting some pretty nice rewards. I was NOT dissapointed. I was happy with the 20slot accountbound bag alone. Everything else was gravy. The exotics I got weren’t worth a whole lot, but i can throw them in mystic forge or something. I am pretty happy right now!

I also had alot of crash issues, this couldv’e been a very differnet post.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: drifter.8453

drifter.8453

i dont’ get why ppl think mf effects chest loots still….it never has.

^This
I been telling these hardheads for the longest time MF gear is all a gimick, it is a tool used for coin sinking that the devs implemented. a few people tested 100% MF gear relentlessly and did not find a huge increase on rare/exotic loot drops.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: konosh.4721

konosh.4721

Well the one BIG issue with it is the majority of players are already level 80 who needed better weapons.

Why in the world they thought it was a good idea to have anything but level 80 exotics for the drops from this massive boss fight is beyond me.

MF didn’t do a single thing for anyone wearing the entire set in my guild.

As usual they didn’t address the problems with these mechanics and make the rewards for events like these actually reward people properly.

Very disappointed in the rewards system for this event.

The boss fight was epic, it was fun, it was nice. But someone dropped the ball when it comes to the rewards for this BIG TIME. Level 80’s for a boss fight like this should drop nothing less then level 80 items especially with MF buffs on.

And Let me be clear, I do appreciate the bag (VERY MUCH NEEDED THANKS!) and the trinket those were nice. The issue i had was with the weapons.

“MF didn’t do a single thing for anyone wearing the entire set in my guild. "
MF doesn’t affect chest drops.