Overflow just crashed?

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kindadrunk.4675

Kindadrunk.4675

Anyone in one with event up please send me an invite! its my first time I missed it this morning. character name Krd. Will pay
Edit: I got in, whisper Krd for an invite

You look like I need another drink..

(edited by Kindadrunk.4675)

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

overflow just crashed. We all got kicked out…

BG LA Best LA !!!

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Airyk.9803

Airyk.9803

Crash on ours too… just as we killed reinforcements

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Maltandbagels.4586

Maltandbagels.4586

We were in phase two when we all crashed. This blows man. We had been going at this event for over an hour at that point.

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Erasculio.2914

Erasculio.2914

And we were about to finish it, too. A pity…

“I think that players are starting to mature past the point of wanting to be on that
treadmill, of being in that obvious pattern of every time I catch up you are going to
put another carrot in front of me” – Mike O’Brien right before Ascended weapons

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lucky Thirteen X.4210

Lucky Thirteen X.4210

overflow just crashed. We all got kicked out…

It was automatic I think guys. Nothing we can do but NERRRDDDD RAAAAGGGGEEE~ :P

ANET… how we HATE and Luv thee at the same time.

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Ironklad.2476

Ironklad.2476

IT was the only time i could participate in this event and it crashes, please anet restart it, not all of us have had a chance to do it.

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lucky Thirteen X.4210

Lucky Thirteen X.4210

We were in phase two when we all crashed. This blows man. We had been going at this event for over an hour at that point.

The event takes 3 hours with a good group. You did not stand a chance in {BLAM}.

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: AllMostDead.6408

AllMostDead.6408

Yep, tried to gets some friends into overlfow and it just crashed

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Csele.1647

Csele.1647

unbealives stuff.. HUGE let down.. after

30 min of trying to join overflow + 2 hours of quest = crash gw2.. about 15 min to finish the quest.. its. crazy i cant explain how that feels , specially when i know people got 3 precursor.s.. and prizes droped like 100 gold.. on those as well..

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Elliyana.8936

Elliyana.8936

Tried to do this event to experience it all the way through. First time I disconnected after a group spent 1 1/2 hours in. Spent an hour trying to find an overflow that still had it, and after 2 hours in… overflow crashes? This was a huge disappointment.

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Blue Fires Wrath.5012

Blue Fires Wrath.5012

You know, you would think Anet had learned its lesson with all the crash issues when they launched GW 2. I waited 30 minutes on the third part watching that Asuran lie on the ground with about 40 people around him waiting on him to debug. Please do us all a favor Anet, launch the new stuff when YOU know it will work!

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kindadrunk.4675

Kindadrunk.4675

Just got in one. whisper Krd for invite

You look like I need another drink..

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Semiramis.6215

Semiramis.6215

Thanks AN..

Design an event that makes is plausible to run repeatedly over a space of a day or two. Sorry but 6:30am on a Monday != good. Have to get ready for work/kids for school and somehow jam in a few hrs of gaming in between is impossible.

Found out about the overflow events still running, so I popped home mid afternoon to do one. 2.5ish hrs into the final event and the servers crashed.

Not impressed.

Yes I’ve seen the official reply saying that the time when AN runs events is peak population time (US) or somesuch but thatt still screws thousands of players worldwide.

(edited by Semiramis.6215)

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Pig.5827

Pig.5827

Didn’t even get to finish it. Wheres my compensation? After multiple DCs from waypoints due to froze loading screens. Its a bunch of malarkey.

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: thel.5423

thel.5423

Send me an a whisper, found an overflow with the event going. thel.5423 / thel

Thel – SBI – [AB/iDB]

Overflow just crashed?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kalidarn.3549

Kalidarn.3549

Grr, so close to the end and then bam crash, what a dick move. What a waste of 2 hours.

Also in my timezone UTC/GMT +9:30 hours it means that I would have to be up at 6AM on a Monday morning if it weren’t for the overflow servers. With real life commitments, such as sleeping and getting ready for work, I’m not going to be able to ever do these events.

Not everyone is a 14 year old on holidays, with no real life responsibilities whatsoever.