Peacekeeper Saballa bugged

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lori.6571

Lori.6571

Server: Ehmry Bay
DE: “Rescue Pastkeeper Sabella from the krait Stormwreck Deeps”

The event spawned and Saballa is at her cage. When the cage is opened she now seems to leash to it…she’ll attack any nearby krait that spawn but as soon as they’re dead she leashes back to the cage and will not move again.

Of course this is a blocker because until she can be rescued we can’t go and jog her memory by collecting stuff for her.

The event was working properly earlier this morning (6:00AM EST) for a guildmate of mine, but as of 8:30AM EST it’s locked/stuck/bugged.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lori.6571

Lori.6571

Further note: we dragged some extra krait over and let them kill her hoping she’d reset when revived. Unfortunately that didn’t work…she just swam back the the cage and stayed there.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

The common denominator between the largos and quaggan quests are krait. Clearly they must be removed from the game to prevent these bugs.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Alozaps.6970

Alozaps.6970

I can confirm this. She is leashed to a cage. Still bugged as of 9:40 EST; I can’t do Noll nor Saballa. I can’t make any progress in any way currently.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Imrhien.2397

Imrhien.2397

Exactly the same is happening in Gunnar’s Hold.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

Saballa is bugged, Noll bugged, Progress ended, My interest in the plot; waning.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Light.8253

Light.8253

I can also confirm bugged on Stormbluff.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: abstieg.1782

abstieg.1782

Same on Jade Quarry

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: The Flames It Sears.6251

The Flames It Sears.6251

I can confirm she is also bugged on the Gandara server.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Koega.8653

Koega.8653

After not leaving the cage, she ended up disappearing completely on Henge of Denravi.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Imrhien.2397

Imrhien.2397

Now that phase one has ended, will we still be able to finish this quest? I have got the two other items I need and only need the last one from Saballa. If we can’t, could you please let us know, so I can safely delete the other two items in my inventory?