Phase 2 a fizz?

Phase 2 a fizz?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: wildcode.5403

wildcode.5403

Ok so lots of us waiting around for phase 2 …. and nothing …. what happened? Where we all waiting in the wrong place?

Phase 2 a fizz?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Hsinimod.5784

Hsinimod.5784

awww are you QQing already?

Gee…. should we expect to be able to play when told a time…. or should we just stand around waiting doing nothing.

Nothing is not fun. This event is crap. Total crap.

Playing Devil’s Advocate since 1990.

Phase 2 a fizz?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: HairChalice.2315

HairChalice.2315

I have work to do, and I’m blowing it off so that I can be at this one time event, only at one specific time, so, yeah, this grinds my gears.

Phase 2 a fizz?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kill Kayt.8375

Kill Kayt.8375

I have work to do, and I’m blowing it off so that I can be at this one time event, only at one specific time, so, yeah, this grinds my gears.

That one specific time 12 to 12… a 24 hour window…. You’ll only miss a cutscene… The real one time event is what happens on the 18th.

Phase 2 a fizz?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Fiontar.4695

Fiontar.4695

I love Arenanet, but I have to agree. this entire event has been a very sad bust. I cringe at the fact that they chose this event to host the first free trial the game has seen since launch. I just hope most of the trial people have ignored the event and checked out the otherwise superb game.

Phase 2 a fizz?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Squatchi.9574

Squatchi.9574

After this total faillure, i am going to pass on the rest of this crappy event.
I am wondering if i should go play other games (like world of warcraft or something)

Phase 2 a fizz?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Hunterdan.4921

Hunterdan.4921

“Keep an eye on the area around Fort Marriner waypoint–the event will kick off when construction is complete on the catapults. Note: Catapult completion time may vary a bit between overflows.”

Still watching them build.

Phase 2 a fizz?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Dastor.3546

Dastor.3546

The event finished in 15 seconds … What a waste of code…
Whole bunch of people and only 3 karka to kill…
And then there isn’t even a reward for wasting your time waiting for 30 minutes :S
Yesterday was a fail, today was a fail, the ‘questline’ is a fail… Total failure event, ArenaNet… Get your stuff in order before trying something like this again, please…

Phase 2 a fizz?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kill Kayt.8375

Kill Kayt.8375

“Keep an eye on the area around Fort Marriner waypoint–the event will kick off when construction is complete on the catapults. Note: Catapult completion time may vary a bit between overflows.”

Still watching them build.

Where is construction?

Phase 2 a fizz?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lasica.5068

Lasica.5068

I was on the overflow server for 40mins watching the workers construct a catapult. It never happened and I went to the main server after the event finished there. Complete failure of an event imo.

Why make sense, when it’s so much more fun to make nonsense?

Phase 2 a fizz?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Hycinthus.6483

Hycinthus.6483

^ That was incredilby funny lollll