Phase 3 able to wipe entire map.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Diabolos.5493

Diabolos.5493

You scaled Phase 3 much to high, no event should be able to completely wipe a full map of people.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Depotboy.6204

Depotboy.6204

This event has been….wow.

You’re right, this current DE has killed everyone trying to attempt it. The kicker is when we go to waypoint, we either crash and have to restart, unable to join our parties in the now full overflows OR we sit at a never ending loading screen. How do you design events that your engine can’t support?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Phy.2913

Phy.2913

Invisible enemies, and the very shallow zoom, plus the 9+ vets all spraying poison.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Oreos.2814

Oreos.2814

Stupidest event ever. How are you supposed to dodge half a mile wide AoE’s with 2500+ pings? Horrible design.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Mays.5839

Mays.5839

I died, tried to respawn and it took 5 minutes till I respawned. Went to an overflow, the event wiped out EVERYONE. No-one could respawn cause of the lag.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lolana.9413

Lolana.9413

Ha ha, same here. The event wiped our entire map. Everyone had to run back to continue, and now we are still doing the event because of continuous deaths holding us up.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

Didn’t complain about phase 1 or 2 but this is complete bullkitten

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: TheLordQ.1857

TheLordQ.1857

You’re right, this current DE has killed everyone trying to attempt it. The kicker is when we go to waypoint, we either crash and have to restart, unable to join our parties in the now full overflows OR we sit at a never ending loading screen. How do you design events that your engine can’t support?

And if you do get into an overflow, surprise! No bridge, no waypoints, no Phase 3.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Arjans.4751

Arjans.4751

Been stuck at a loading sceen of the shores for about 20 minutes now after being wiped out because of lag en AoE attacks. Not realy my idea of a fun event

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Clobimon.9652

Clobimon.9652

They should eliminate repair cost during this event. :/

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: bilbobagins.7456

bilbobagins.7456

It’s great that we got a new map and fractual dungeons but the actual live events have been way to laggy to enjoy. I thought I would give it one more chance after the lag fest on first event but its just seems impossible to complete. Hopefully Christmas event will be better

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

I’m actually sitting in a corner of the cave naked.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Iromus.1756

Iromus.1756

They should eliminate repair cost during this event. :/

I agree, with the amount of veterans doing so much damage we’ll probably spend more fixing gear than we’ll get as a reward

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: ladyosheep.3548

ladyosheep.3548

This is actually quite fun, everyone is yellling “I see dead people” and chain reviving lol, making progress though!

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

I would love sitting naked in a cove, but I am not sure what I am supposed to do, so I am still standing in Canach’s Fally and wait forever.. -.-

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Fickey.1430

Fickey.1430

http://i50.tinypic.com/1zohmvq.jpg

… Need I say more?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Spikedadragon.6015

Spikedadragon.6015

And if you do get into an overflow, surprise! No bridge, no waypoints, no Phase 3.

If you hit a Overflow, the DE is still live. You just gotta get over to it in the top north west of the map.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

There’s neither loot nor XP to even out that repair bill.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: NeedsFoodBadly.2671

NeedsFoodBadly.2671

Just watched a Veteran Karka kill 50 players at once. FUN!

Remember: Don’t Shoot Food!