Skipping Stones jumping puzzle

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

So, last night my (nearly) 11 year old daughter (1 week to go… I feel myself aging…) pulled me from WvW to do the new jumping puzzle with her. How could Daddy say no, right? We had a blast. I have screenshots of us at the end chest… yes, we made it! OK, it may have taken a choice portal or two to pull her up on a couple falls, but what a gorgeous jumping puzzle. I hear there’s a second somewhere as well, need to find that… but here’s to some jumping puzzle love! Well done ANet!

Oh, she’s asking for gems for her birthday. GG Anet indeed.

Yes, she’ll get them.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kajiri.8215

Kajiri.8215

The second one is on top of the building at the very southeast waypoint. I had a blast doing them as well!

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

aint GW2 12+Y/o ?

@JP that champion at its end is pretty lame :P fir you wait for enough ppl to complete the puzzle and fight the boss and then you get 0 drops nor any achivement

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kajiri.8215

Kajiri.8215

Just get a thief to stealth you by the champion’s (normal) chest.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Spikedadragon.6015

Spikedadragon.6015

@Volkon, that’s so cute Xmas gift of Gems too?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

@Volkon, that’s so cute Xmas gift of Gems too?

QUIET YOU!

Heh… yeah, that’ll be coming as well. Even for Daddy.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Miss Sugarific.8471

Miss Sugarific.8471

Agreed. The jumping puzzle is great! Frustrated me yes, but I guess that’s where the good feeling came from when I completed it

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Verteiron.8734

Verteiron.8734

I got to the end of it after a few tries, then spent an hour or so portalling people up to the island at the end because, let’s face it, some folks just aren’t platform gamers Some people even tipped me, which was awesome.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Bander.5194

Bander.5194

The jumping puzzles are honestly my favorite addition from this weekend…everything else is kinda…meh.

It took me awhile to get the hang of the skipping stones puzzle, but it’s honestly my favorite one to date. :]

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Dysaniac.9734

Dysaniac.9734

While Skipping Stones is definitely a great JP, i wouldnt say the same for the Under New Management JP. It was like 5 jumps lol

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Dan.8709

Dan.8709

Hahah, that’s really nice! I love how fun games can be and make us feel that way!
Skipping Stones was pretty great, I got invited to a party with three other guys and we helped each other a lot to be able to complete it.
I loved this first JP of the map, but I also love the second one, because it’s easier and simple, it’s static, I enjoy those a lot too, if they keep it at this rate, one a lot harder and different and one static like the normal ones, I’m completely pleased and I surely think that’s the way to go!

Daniel Cousland – Darkhaven