So now that the event is finished...

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Tijo.9857

Tijo.9857

Is there a point going to the new map at all?

I wandered there and explored some, found some harder than usual mobs (still killable tho) very few events, and loot drops that are very unimpressive.

Considering the added difficulty, which I don’t mind, is there an incentive to go to this map at all? I feel like I am missing something.

note: ok I can collect 1000 shells, a nice grind if I ever had nothing else to do. Is there something else worth noting?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

It’s possible they will add more to the map over time, would be silly not to after this whole thing.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Felivastus.2470

Felivastus.2470

It’s possible they will add more to the map over time, would be silly not to after this whole thing.

Maybe the Ancient Karka comes out of the lava bit with inflamed skin and tries to kill you? (Nicely themed fire weapons and armor as a reward.)

So far the area is useless other than the event itself.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: RedDeath.2980

RedDeath.2980

Hmmmm Orchi/Ancient nodes spawn there- otherwise, I don’t think theres much to do there at all- not really any decent event chains or farming locations and the mobs seem to hit harder than your average one I’ve noticed.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Zen.2450

Zen.2450

Yeah, it’s the best map to farm ori-nodes on, especially with that rich vein which gives you 15ish per run on it.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Legion.4198

Legion.4198

It will explode like the Krakatoa ruining everyone’s lives! Around 13,000 times the Hiroshima bomb more or less. Now seriously, it could be used as a platform for future expansions.