Sorry, i dont like pve like this

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Fiery Lily.8046

Fiery Lily.8046

I may be the only one in the world but i got to say this. I find both halloween and this event are extremely confusing. Consider that reading what an npc says is not my pair of shoes, so i repeat: it may be just me, but just in case somebody agrees… And btw Anet said that to play gw2 wouldnt have been necessary to read anything cause “u can see what happens”.

I pved all my way to 80 and got map completion: loved the nice mixture of hearts and events and had no problems at all. Lost shores and halloween got me completely lost. At the point i abandoned halloween pretty soon and even if i looked forward for lost shores i’ll abandon it too. Even if i go against my idea of fun and read what to do i still dont understand how to make a donation (cool, they need wood and metal i have that, then a donation packaging says Miyani ok… Ops they dont combine…), i still dont understand what to do with the wreckage on the beach and i’m never sure i’m in the right place for events because they may not be active atm (and anyway waiting isnt fun).

Sorry but why? Why not give some clue on the interface (top right corner: the infos i see atm are VERY generic)? I may be stupid but I really really dont like the idea to have to get information in game by reading npc or even worse having to search on the internet for videos and infos.

The dungeon looks fun but i can do that any moment laters, for now i just had a taste of it. So I guess i’ll just lose content, be pissed and abandon pve till something changes. If it’s forever cause i’m the only one thinking like this it’s ok: i have my spvp but honestly I feel very very disappointed to lose content i was really looking for.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: kitanas.3596

kitanas.3596

well OK, how would you show “investigating wreckage”?

there are some thing that have to be explain that can’t be shown in a visual manner. that’s why we have a spoken and written language.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: CC Ivonne.6782

CC Ivonne.6782

Community Coordinator

Hello Fiery Lily,
thank you for your feedback.