The 1000 Karka Shell

The 1000 Karka Shell

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Karas CL.7845

Karas CL.7845

I just got enough 1000 Karka shells for the exotic accessory from trading post last night, but the event is gone and the merchant for the accessory is also gone after the new build available. The 1000 Karka shells do they waste? I spent lots of gold to buy for 1000 shells. Please give me a chance to buy accessory or give me a way to achieve the accessory. I really love that accessory, please.

The 1000 Karka Shell

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Viledoom.7203

Viledoom.7203

I just noticed earlier that the shell merchant guy was missing. It sucks you bought shells and the guy isn’t there now. Oo

The 1000 Karka Shell

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

Yeah, it was removed in that update that did not change content. >.>

I immediately sold all that I had farmed.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

The 1000 Karka Shell

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Aufero.2893

Aufero.2893

…what?

That’s crazy. Who was going to farm a thousand Karka shells in the twelve hours the merchant was up?

The 1000 Karka Shell

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

You are not NEET enough for this game.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

The 1000 Karka Shell

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: allways.9270

allways.9270

Well, I got d/c durring the Event .. so I didn´t get the item in question, nor did I finish the event at all .. no hard feelings thou .. still, I personally, would go thrue the trouble of farming/buy-ing the shells, to recieve this item in question. I´m aiming for a balance build so it would help a lot.
ArenaNet .. with all due respect, place the NPC back, please. It would raise the morale of ppl, that think like wise a lot.
Appreciated

Charr Engineer
Death is Energy [DIE]
Underworld server; WvW – UW border/defence

(edited by allways.9270)

The 1000 Karka Shell

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Fiontar.4695

Fiontar.4695

::sigh::

So, the event is over and they still find another way to pile on to all the ways the event was broken/flawed? Starting to wonder if the entire affair wasn’t meant to greatly lower our expectations for competence RE: all future live events?

Looking forward to going back to playing the regular game this week, so I can remind myself of how awesome the game and the developers really are, while trying hard to forget the complete mess of a weekend we just experienced.

I really, really hope that most of the free trial people completely ignored this event. I can’t imagine any better way to convince trial players that this superb game is actually a complete joke than to subject them to this event…

The 1000 Karka Shell

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Karas CL.7845

Karas CL.7845

Even GW2 official wiki is said “Purchased for 1000 Karka Shells from Lionscout Tynuli (near the point of interest Canach’s Folly, located in Scoured Plains, located in Southsun Cove).” and there is no time limited. If we buy shell from trading post it cost 20g or above, which is already higher than many exotic accessory, even weapon. It is not easy to achieve. I made an effort, but no reward. Please, take the merchant back.

The 1000 Karka Shell

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

I imagine the merchant will be back and the cost would of been reduced…OR, they will make it a MF recipe instead using 250 shells + x + x + x instead.

The 1000 Karka Shell

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

Poor planning appears to be the order of the day.

The 1000 Karka Shell

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Asilithiel.7928

Asilithiel.7928

I was disappointed that they removed the vendor as well. I wanted to get a couple of those, but now there is absolutely no point in my ever returning to that stupid island.

The 1000 Karka Shell

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

Without this vendor the map just feels even more useless…..

wonder what else they have changed in this “No Content Change” Update…..hmm

:\

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

The 1000 Karka Shell

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: mSum.4831

mSum.4831

3 days to learn about these items and then grind out the required items? I didn’t know about this until your post. Give us some time ArenaNet. I’m not in game 24/7.

The 1000 Karka Shell

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: OIIIIIO.7825

OIIIIIO.7825

This is terrible news for me. I participated in the event for a while then lagged really hard. I read about this with the excitement of possibly getting a cool exotic! I no longer have a chance to get it Anet pls bring vendor back at least long enough where someone could farm 1k shells.

A victor gives no quarter when the victor shows no clemency or mercy
and refuses to spare the life in return for the surrender at discretion (unconditional surrender)
of a vanquished opponent.

(edited by OIIIIIO.7825)

The 1000 Karka Shell

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: allways.9270

allways.9270

If the Vendor does not “go with” the lore, then at least make the recepie .. or a chance for drop .. or whatever .. find a solution .. cos if it stays as it is .. more & more “dissapointment” will pile up & this kind of thread will go on for quite a period.

Charr Engineer
Death is Energy [DIE]
Underworld server; WvW – UW border/defence

(edited by allways.9270)