The building of the bridge was epic.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: BurningCrow.9816

BurningCrow.9816

The reveal to the new island was great because during the building of the bridges everybody was getting attacked. And I saw a lot of people walk off to their deaths thinking the bridge was completed. It was a funny moment I won’t forget. And now you can actually see that bridge any time you go there. And I can remember what happened when I cross it. You don’t see that sort of thing in other games.

So I’m curious why there are a lot of negative posts about a one time event. There will be more I’m sure. Maybe you will get to see some of them and others you won’t. But the cool thing is somebody will have legends to tell about the world even if it is as simple as a bridge being built. That kind of thing makes the world feel more alive and the players can feel more connected to a big story unfolding. Legends are born in events. Games have come a long way since my first Atari in the late 70’s. I couldn’t possibly think this sucks. GG

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Bluee.1425

Bluee.1425

People from different timezone and have important real-life situation missed out because of the fixed time.

Commander Champion Magus Bluee of Rata Sum Security [RSS]

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: BurningCrow.9816

BurningCrow.9816

Well then what is the problem if more important real-life situations took precedence? I missed most of the Halloween event just because of that. But I don’t care because real-life is more important.