Was Phase 2 toned down to cause less probs?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Cathgar.7581

Cathgar.7581

On Tarnished coast, treb built and then it too like 5 min to finish killing the spawns then waited on boat for next 20 min for that part.

Just seemed a bit lacking compared to Phase 1.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: HERO.2057

HERO.2057

Well in my server the treb built and we boarded the boat, there was no fight.

Electronic Empire [eE]
———
Commander of Blacktide

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Kasei.8726

Kasei.8726

Well my server fought for 30 min then just gave up, and went to the new zone when the boat arrived.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Noeh.5960

Noeh.5960

In most overflow servers we sat around for 30 minutes, the treb never finished, there was no fight, and the entire event just skipped to the island of broken hopes and promises.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: White Raven.4368

White Raven.4368

Had a small fight by the fort.The npc’s bugged out and went invisible.We all waited by the treb and jumped on the boat when the message came.That was it before we hit Lost Shore.

Rather that than what we went through yesterday.

Desolation [LOST]Lost in Socks Guild.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: CrusaderRabbit.7460

CrusaderRabbit.7460

our event most people are probably still fighting. Karka got glitched in the wall and the health kept/keeps resetting

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: HERO.2057

HERO.2057

I really hope this is a one time event that never returns, if you get my drift.

Electronic Empire [eE]
———
Commander of Blacktide

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Noeh.5960

Noeh.5960

A one time event that gets ArenaNet to wake up and/or fire a few people in their company. At least then they’d have money to actually use on events. I can’t imagine their event planning being much more than “Ok team! How much money can we find hiding in our couch to fund this event? 43 cents?! That’s more than enough!”

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Ygglens.1953

Ygglens.1953

In most overflow servers we sat around for 30 minutes, the treb never finished, there was no fight, and the entire event just skipped to the island of broken hopes and promises.

Yeah, the fights on the island seemd bugged aswell. You ran around, protecting an NPC, then they built a road and a bridge, then the whole thing just ended, with no dialog, no reward or anything like that.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Grey Warden.2983

Grey Warden.2983

DragonBrand overflow, no treb, no attack just a notice to hop on the ship.
Once on the island, the Karka just kept healing to full health, several of them not just the boss.

Killing the small Karka is not worth the effort, I killed 66 of them and got exactly 1 shell and 4 crab meat. Got a bronze medal for some event I didn’t even participate in, that is something I suppose.
I believe I’ll pass on this.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Mia Malizia.2079

Mia Malizia.2079

On the overflow server for Crystal Desert I was on, treb and other weapons were built. They event seemed to start pretty late. We were attacked by veterans and smaller Karka. I think with the special weapons being used we cleared them out pretty quick. Then headed over to the island. Apparently you could have hoped on the boat before the attack on our server. The npcs were fine on the island. Lots of fighting and protecting to do. Over all I enjoyed it.