Was phase 1 really extended or not?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: truecrisis.6081

truecrisis.6081

I read here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/lostshores/New-content-when-where/

That phase one was extended:
Chain event – Phase 1
- This phase started Friday at 12:00 and will be available until Sunday at 12:00 (it was supposed to end on Saterday 12:00 but was extended).

Has it really been extended?
Also, why is everyone so adamant about doing it (apart from lore)? I hear the reward isn’t worth it?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: MattCoy.3098

MattCoy.3098

Yes, it was. I finished it this very morning (6 a.m. CET). As far as I know there was (well, still is) only condition – you must be in possession of the map piece before confronting the infamous Noll. After fast meeting with Canach and a bottle of liquid karma as a award (4500). After that you are forwarded to Southsun Cove.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Cina Reas.6938

Cina Reas.6938

Noll is still bugged; Event gold but no email.

Grind Wars 2; the game that ate my brain.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: BurningCrow.9816

BurningCrow.9816

I just finished with Canach about 2 hours ago. If you show up and he is not giving you an option to fight him just wait longer. He is on a timer. I thought he was still bugged but waited a little while longer and he started to walk around and then I could finish it.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Cina Reas.6938

Cina Reas.6938

This event is very poorly done. Noll is not giving the email, Canach cannot be progressed.

Grind Wars 2; the game that ate my brain.