What is the "one time event" on 16th

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Shadow.6018

Shadow.6018

Just wondering what exactly is “one time” here today.

Is the “one time event” the actual defense of the invasion? Where you are fighting and or helping to defend LA?

Or is the “one time event” the cinematic like it was in Halloween?

Cause if I am missing a cinematic then while disappointing is ok since I can watch it later.

But if I am missing an actual event where you are doing stuff like fighting beasts and helping to stop an attack….that is a little more disappointing.

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

I think it’ll be something like killing enemies to stop the invasion of whatever, and that leads to opening the dungeon and the new area. Like a huge event chain (just speculation)

I think it’s a little more important than the Halloween 1 time event, just saying.

Hopefully you can attend the other events that are during the weekend.

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: derLoko.2185

derLoko.2185

I’d like to know that as well.

What exactly is one-time about Friday’s and Saturday’s events? And how long will the events be available after that?

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

I believe they said the event chains will be hours long…not sure many people will even be there for the whole duration of the event… Correct me if I’m wrong >.<

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: Ighten Hill.5038

Ighten Hill.5038

I think the one time event will boil down to sitting in a Q trying to get access to LA

in The Lost Shores

Posted by: DUAxWolff.2759

DUAxWolff.2759

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/november-2012/

While the one time “event” is actually the entire weekend of events.

The 16th will be the defense of LA.

The 18th is the “real” one time event apparently. You can check the link for what it is going to be. I don’t want to give away any spoilers to anyone who wants to be surprised.